Have you ever done something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamocha said:
Well dang. I had a dude offer to pay my rent but I figured he would want a key so that was a no go. Plus I wasn't feeling him like that and didn't want to have that hanging over my head. I wish I could find his number now.

Who are these trick arse dudes that are offering this stuff? Some fools these days are ready to play Daddy Warbucks without even sniffing the coochie. I guess some guys' game is just that lame.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
J4J said:
I agree. We all learn lessons. My uncle likes to say "count the cost"..."go ahead if you want to pay the price.."
You know some people don?t believe that. When I was about 15 I had this chick dump me for the neighborhood hustler. My aunt who doesn?t care what comes out of her mouth told me ? Son a woman has a money maker, she ain?t never gone be break if she got any sense. Man up and move on.? :lol: She didn?t lie at all.

BILBREW said:
Who are these trick arse dudes that are offering this stuff? Some fools these days are ready to play Daddy Warbucks without even sniffing the coochie. I guess some guys' game is just that lame.
Not condoning what these cats do, but be real. What's the oldest profession in the world? :lol: That's your answer. :nod:

CEE DOG said:
You know some people don?t believe that. When I was about 15 I had this chick dump me for the neighborhood hustler. My aunt who doesn?t care what comes out of her mouth told me ? Son a woman has a money maker, she ain?t never gone be break if she got any sense. Man up and move on.? :lol: She didn?t lie at all.

:rolly:

BILBREW said:

You never know what money people have to spend. What may be a whole lot to you would be nothing to the next person. The one I was talking about was a millionaire. $30k to pay my loans was a tax write off for him.........

Ok HELL YEAH I DISCUSSED IT....:lol: I still couldnt do it though!

da_caramel_diva said:
You never know what money people have to spend. What may be a whole lot to you would be nothing to the next person. The one I was talking about was a millionaire. $30k to pay my loans was a tax write off for him.........

Ok HELL YEAH I DISCUSSED IT....:lol: I still couldnt do it though!

Gulllllllllllllllllllll shake that money maker!!!! :what: :uhoh:

BILBREW said:

Well I had just moved to Atlanta. Most of the guys I met were a few yrs older and financially stable. I guess wanted to help a young sista out. My friends would've jumped at the chance but I was just determined to make it on my own. PLUS as I said I didn't want it hanging over my head. Some are just genuinely generous and some have their own agenda.

Shamocha said:
Well I had just moved to Atlanta. Most of the guys I met were a few yrs older and financially stable. I guess wanted to help a young sista out. My friends would've jumped at the chance but I was just determined to make it on my own. PLUS as I said I didn't want it hanging over my head. Some are just genuinely generous and some have their own agenda.

I would not want that hanging over me either. I don't even like to take money from family...

Shamocha said:
Thank you....:nod:

:jump:

<i>
Shake that laffy-taffy.... that laffy-taffy. what!
Shake that laffy-taffy.... that laffy-taffy!!!!!
</i>

:uhoh:

:what:

:sperm:

:retard:

:D

:)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I ain't THAT generous. Unless I win the 300M powerball..lol Then I wouldn't give it for some booty, I'd just give it for tax purposes.

BILBREW said:

Game lame? You mean game is strong. Ain't no coochie free - except bad coochie. Since it ain't free in the first place - why waste time and money - when you can just waste money?

Anybody that thinks paying for coochie is lame is likely to be a person who can't afford to pay for it in the first place.

ROTGDF!!!! LMMAO@Riddlah!!! :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Boy you and Maka keep me :lmao: lol

Y'all my hero! :bowdown:

Shamocha said:
Well dang. I had a dude offer to pay my rent but I figured he would want a key so that was a no go. Plus I wasn't feeling him like that and didn't want to have that hanging over my head. I wish I could find his number now.

Negotiate the key thing on the front end. Get the agreement where you want it - give up the nappy dugout and be bill free for the moment. I need to be a coochie agent - oh yeah, they got them - PIMPS!

Panthro said:
ROTGDF!!!! LMMAO@Riddlah!!! :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

Boy you and Maka keep me :lmao: lol

Y'all my hero! :bowdown:

I'm no hero. Just a PhD from the school of hardknocks.

I remember thinking there was a such thing as cakedaddy's - I hated them - cause I couldn't keep up. I used to think that driving up the cost of coochie was a terrible thing. Shiiiiiiii. No such thing. Let the market dictate costs.

Coochie knows capitalism too. You gotta pay to play. If you can't pay, you can't play.

Ere'body plays the fool (to somebody). Ere'body is getting pimped (by someone) and also pimping somebody else at the same time.

If you getting what "you" want out the deal, it is all good.

So if fine broad like Fort wanna get some ends, shiiii, I ain't T.O. I don't need an agent to talk for me . . . . . it's all in negotiations and ere'thang is done on the approach.

I'm a Gorilla Pimp, You can call me Grape Ape!

The Riddler said:
Coochie knows capitalism too. You gotta pay to play. If you can't pay, you can't play.

Ere'body plays the fool (to somebody). Ere'body is getting pimped (by someone) and also pimping somebody else at the same time.

If you getting what "you" want out the deal, it is all good.

So if fine broad like Fort wanna get some ends, shiiii, I ain't T.O. I don't need an agent to talk for me . . . . . it's all in negotiations and ere'thang is done on the approach.

I'm a Gorilla Pimp, You can call me Grape Ape!
:lmao: Grape Ape, Grape Ape............. Grape Ape, Grape Ape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back