Have any of you all notice that Ja-Rule sounds just like

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
Craig Mack?

I was listening to the radio this morning. K104 was playing a Ja-Rule song. I kept thinking to myself, Ja-Rule sounds like some rapper from the past. I couldn?t put my finger on who, then it hit me. This guy sounds like Craig Mack. The more and more I listened to the song, oh shucks, Craig Mack had face lift.

I would like to hear Craig Mack and Ja-Rule rap together on a song.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
As long as they don't make a video, because that would be TOO MANY UGLY KNEE-GROWS in one video!

They try to say he sounds like Tupac, I do see the similiarities in the voice with Craig Mack. A comedian once said that it looked like someone threw coffee grounds on his face. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
And then there were "three".

Originally posted by Vinita
As long as they don't make a video, because that would be TOO MANY UGLY KNEE-GROWS in one video!

Vinita,
:lmao:
Girl that's mean! mean! mean!

pv_symbiotic,
I always thought his voice was simular
to Pac (but I hear the same quality in DMX).
I never compared him to Craig Mack,
but you have a point.

Dirty,
Youz a fool! :p

I was listening to Craig Mack's Classic , New Flavor (in your ear)
I guess that's the title this morning and told my daughter that Ja Rule sounds like Craig Mack.

Great minds think alike...

Oh ok.....

thank you MikeBigg, now I know who Craig Mack is.....I guess JaRule does sound something like him.

How could anybody forget Craig Mack. He had the cuts ?Flavor in your Ear? and ?Get Down.? Plus he had a face that no one could forget.

Re: Oh ok.....

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
thank you MikeBigg, now I know who Craig Mack is.....I guess JaRule does sound something like him.

No problem...when you get to Nawlins, we'll sneak off from GramTigress and Panthro so I can put flavor in your ear!!!

Re: Re: Oh ok.....

Originally posted by MikeBigg

No problem...when you get to Nawlins, we'll sneak off from GramTigress and Panthro so I can put flavor in your ear!!!

Okay baby.;)

pv_symbiotic,

I don't listen to much rap and I sure as heck don't follow it. I just dance to it and sing along with the radio...LOL

Originally posted by pv_symbiotic
Craig Mack?

I was listening to the radio this morning. K104 was playing a Ja-Rule song. I kept thinking to myself, Ja-Rule sounds like some rapper from the past. I couldn?t put my finger on who, then it hit me. This guy sounds like Craig Mack. The more and more I listened to the song, oh shucks, Craig Mack had face lift.

That's a trip. I thought I was the only one that thought that. I was listening to 104 yesterday coming from school and I said the exact same thang.

Man, Craig Mack lives here in Jackson. Instead of Rapping songs..he is now Wrapping fish at the Seafood market.
Come to think of it, Criss Cross and Rho-Rho from Another Bad creation work there as well.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Man, Craig Mack lives here in Jackson. Instead of Rapping songs..he is now Wrapping fish at the Seafood market.
Come to think of it, Criss Cross and Rho-Rho from Another Bad creation work there as well.

Tell that Rho-Rho to have my catfish wrapped fresh when I come that way or I will have to get into his Bad Created @$$! :redhot:

Ja-Rule does sound like both Craig Mack and Tupac a bit.

Hell, he looks like this to me...

character.gif

image.gif

CRAIG MACK MAKING A COMEBACK
The first becomes last ... signed that is.

*Craig Mack's attack is straight off the rack. According
to reports, the original Bad Boy golden child is hammering
out a new contract with P. Diddy.
In 1994, Mack dropped the platinum classic "Flava
in Ya Ear," and his debut album, "Project: Funk Da World,"
went gold. Mack, however, didn't stick around long enough
to see Bad Boy explode on in later years. He left in 1995
reportedly over money issues with Diddy.

Yeah Craig Mack is on the Special Delivery Rmx.. with G-Dep...

I about fell out of my chair when Puffy said "This is my man Craig Mack"

Back