Happy Birthday To Vinita's Twins!!

JSTUS

THE WARHORSES!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SOROR'S WONDERFUL GIFTS FROM GOD!!!

That sounds like better pet names. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let me try to 'splain this ...

See, the boy is KLAZY and forever into stuff and causing chaos ... hence HELLFIRE

the girl is MEAN as ALL OUTDOORS ... hence DAMNATION

and the oldest is the only one who will love them up and take up for them when I am about 2 seconds off that arse ... hence PATIENCE ...

so, see, the names FIT!

:D

Happy Birthday to the TWINS!! I refuse to believe a word Niter say. I know those kids are sweet, beautiful, wonderful, innocent, nice, kind, and lovely. Welcome to the double TERRIBLE THREE'S. :D :emlaugh: :D

Hellified and da Dayum Nation are holdin' it down!

Happy birthday to Nita's bad azz kids! :D

<font size=1>*settle down, Nita...with "names" like that, what would you expect somebody to think?
It's all good...* :)
</font>

I looked and looked...

But I couldn't find any Hellfire & Damnation birthday cards, so you'll just have to give them my best wishes. :)

With sweet names like that, I know they are the hit of the kindergarten crowd. "I not cussin' mommy, dat's they name fo real." :D

Happy Birthday to the TWINS!!

I just know the little dudes gonna be a BRUH!!!!

Note To Suge: Better be good to little man, he'll grow up to kick ole nupies "IN THE FACE"!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Felicidades indeed to the darling lil ones!!

Having met Hellfire and Damnation, I can tell you that if being cute is a crime, these chil'uns are FELONS.

Blessings unto you all for this most momentous of occassions.

*My trio will be arriving in the Plex this Friday evening (I told Sperm to have y'all holla @ me and we can have the six of 'em tire each other out while we ... um ... do what adults do while children are "tiring each other out")

:D

Happy B-Day Little Ones!

birthday.gif

Back