Happy Birthday Ntelekt (June 2nd)

Re: I almost forgot...

Originally posted by Ntelekt
By the way,

I would also like to extend a birthday wish to JSTUS! :D I remember her saying that her b-day was on the 2nd, also.

Thanks again, everybody. I've been kickin' with my peeps and gettin' my chill on today. Nothing fancy, but I am having a pretty good day.:)

PEACE! :D

The Courtroom Diva's b-day is in October, but I'm sure she appreciates the thought. :)

Happy Belated B-day Ntee. :)

Re: I almost forgot...

Originally posted by Ntelekt
By the way,

I would also like to extend a birthday wish to JSTUS! :D I remember her saying that her b-day was on the 2nd, also.

PEACE! :D

Thanks for the early birthday wish. But, I'm a balanced Libra(October 14th, make a note of it), not a two-sided Gemini. I love y'all Geminis though. I think it may be my calling to deal with them, because I have plenty of female and male friends that are Geminis.

That's a WARNING, Ntelekt... I am experienced at dealing with your kind. I know all of you mood swings and spoiled tactics. :goodbad:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YA!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uh, not to steal the Smart Man's Thunder ...

But Hellfire and Damnation are three years old today! I can HARDLY believe it!

Happy Birthday to the Twins. Nita, you know you wrong for those pet names. ;)

<font size=-4>Thinking to myself If Nita were MDA then the toddlers could be in my new DelKids program with Bri. :( BTW, I need to ask you about someone in NSDA.</font>

Whoops!

Originally posted by JSTUS

Thanks for the early birthday wish. But, I'm a balanced Libra(October 14th, make a note of it), not a two-sided Gemini. I love y'all Geminis though. I think it may be my calling to deal with them, because I have plenty of female and male friends that are Geminis.

That's a WARNING, Ntelekt... I am experienced at dealing with your kind. I know all of you mood swings and spoiled tactics. :goodbad:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YA!!

My bad, JSTUS....I meant JSU'99!

Sorry about that, 99... :(

Just for the record JSTUS, I'm not spoiled and I keep my "moodswings" to myself! :p :D

Back