Happy Birthday Ntelekt (June 2nd)

kellis

SU Jags!!!
I know your birthday is tomorrow but I thought I'd wish you one today before I leave for the day.

Have a great day

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Gemini, huh...no wonder I like you...lol

<marquee scrollamount=50 behavior=alternate bgcolor=lime>Happy Birthday!!!</marquee>

Twin, on Sunday morning, if you can't remember anything about Saturday, you had a very good birthday.

Don't do anything that I wouldn't do, (but then again, it's not much that I won't do). Just enjoy the day dogg.

NICE

Yeah, I logged on just to tell yo punk arse....

Happy B-day !!!

I have been away from this site too long. There are too many bells and whistles.

And if you find you car has been vandalized with egg and whatever else I can purchase at Food World........it wasn't me ?

:rolleyes:

*peeking around corner*

gluur.gif

Gee...thank you everybody for the birthday wish! :D

Even though I'm not too thrilled about being at work right now, I do plan on having a productive day when this shift is over!
anihappy.gif

Anybody wanna lick of my ice cream?
icecream.gif

Thanks again.
biggthumpup.gif

Originally posted by Tara
Now that it's officially your birthday... Happy Birthday!!!! :)

Boo, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Happy birthday, son.

Party on dude!!!!:D

<font size=5><font color=bright maroon>
***Official D.P.G Announcement***
</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=bright maroon>

Happy Birthday Ntel.....fa sheezy of da heezy may your day beezy fa shizzle my nizzle!!!!

DawgpoundGangstas 4 Life
</font></font>
:cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I almost forgot...

By the way,

I would also like to extend a birthday wish to JSTUS! :D I remember her saying that her b-day was on the 2nd, also.

Thanks again, everybody. I've been kickin' with my peeps and gettin' my chill on today. Nothing fancy, but I am having a pretty good day.:)

PEACE! :D

Oops!!!!

I guess I haven't logged on enough.

Happy Birthday, Bruh!

Ps. Come get Phatback's job. He got me, Kema, Lex, and Mia throwed last night and I had to be at work this morning at 7am. I got home about 1:30am. :eek: We got a case of them there sissy dranks and bought him 4 tall Heinekens, went half on some CR Special Reserve and something else. I can't think str8 right now. But it's some good isht! But, anyway.... We celebrated the "L" outta your birthday. We had a fish-fry and it was off da hezzy fa shezzy!

:cool: Somebody tell Phatback that my alcohol tolerance level is throwed! Phatback must go back to Huntsville. :D

How we celebrated your birthday in Houston!

Ntelly,

I think we (me, Lexxy and the 2 Bama Transplants) celebrated enough in your honor with Alexxus and friends! Ask Lexxy! Phatback even played dominoes in your honor. Mike and Phatback played spades in your honor! And we drank lots of water and ate plenty catfish nuggets in your honor! :D I hope the day was CHILL! ;) :D :p

Man, they're exaggerating.....

Okay, so most of what Mike posted was true..........alright all of it.

But man, you know how I like to do it up.............

:D

Happy Birthday, Ntelekt!! I hope you had a wonderful and blessed day. Like the 2 bama transplants and J4J said, we ate and drunk in your honor. :D :D

Errrrrrr ... who SPIKED my punch??????? **Snicker**

ZAP ZAP ZAP!!!!! :emlaugh:

Mike, Kema, Phatback, and Alexxus...

I thank you all for having such a good time on MY behalf! :rolleyes:

Y'all ain't about ish! :p :D

Hey Phat...bring me a shot glass! ;)

Mighty Hornet:

You know dayum well I'm still about 10 years younger than you! :D

Preciate it...:)

Back