Happy 98th Birthday, Alpha Phi Alpha!!

LS Syndicate said:
Oh, okay. I just read somewhere where Dr. Lackey finished in 1965. I heard that Jewel Charles H. Chapman taught at JSU before heading to FAMU back in the late '20s/ early '30s........is this news to you? I've been intending to get down to library to do some research.........been putting it off for four years now.

That's news to me and is probably not true. The five months I was a pledgee was spent learning the Fraternity's and Delta Phi history and I don't recall hearing anything about a Jewel teaching at Jackson State. Two of Delta Phi Jewels were on staff while I was a student.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Once again, I'm wishing a happy belated Founder's Day to all of the distinguished gentlemen of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
Here's to all the bruh's and chapters who have held it down since March 2002.
Where do I start?

First of all, let me honor the brothers who have passed into Omega Chapter whom I have had the honor of meeting/ knowing:
Bro. Jermaine "FUFU" Dossie
Mayor Bro. Maynard Jackson
Pearl Bro. Ben E. Bailey

D-Phi Spr. '85, Spr. '95, Spr. '97, Spr. '99, Spr. '00, Spr. '01, My LBs of Spr. '02, and my '03 and '04 neo's
The Mu Xi Apes- always holdin' it down in Hattiesburg, OG, DK, Zeta Phi, O-Psi, Iota Gamma (Keep ya heads up, Rust College will come to their senses :D), Delta Sig, Beta Sig, Delta Gamma "DG", Alpha Epsilon Lambda, Gamma Upsilon, KB, Nu Up-, Beta Up-, and all the bruh's from other chapters I have come to known over the past 3 years.

0000000-6!!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to all of the proud men of Alpha Phi Alpha. I'm an old Delta Soror with a young proud Alpha Son of the Delta Sigma Chapter.

I can truly say that the men of Alpha have at all times continued the remarkable legacy of your Founders. You have much to be congradulated for. :bday: :bday: :bday:

I know I'm really late with this, but I just have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of my bruhs. It's an honor and a privledge to be a member of this great fraternity.

06!

Back