~+ Ground Breaking News Regarding Southern University+~

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Stop trying ! :shame:

That's basically what I said from JUMP kid.. Like I said it went over your head...

Being that Germany and Italy declared war a FEW days after the bombing would only mean to me a person that post.."the germans bombed pearl harbor".. is the dumb misinformed one...

Hence why someone had to SAVE that dumb joke by saying maybe you should add a "side note, explaining"...

:retard:

SU folk already know Japan bombed pearl harbor ...maybe it's some of your jsu folks that got German and japan involvement in WWII confused....

You did know that was WWII and not WWI right? :retard:

Man GTFOOH....:shame:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's basically what I said from JUMP kid.. Like I said it went over your head...

Being that Germany and Italy declared war a FEW days after the bombing would only mean to me a person that post.."the germans bombed pearl harbor".. is the dumb misinformed one...

Hence why someone had to SAVE that dumb joke by saying maybe you should add a "side note, explaining"...

SU folk already know Japan bombed pearl harbor ...maybe it's some of your jsu folks that got German and japan involvement in WWII confused....

Words cannot describe your inordinate wealth of ignorance. However, images can....

Jared-Short-Bus.jpg

:D

:shame:

25ugs2f.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back