Grambling...yall the worst thing to happen to black people since

Status
Not open for further replies.
amosandy.jpg

"Did you see what was on that tube box this past weekend? Them boys are going to put us out of business."

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yall the worst thing to happen to black people since Jody Watley left Shalamar
JODYWATLEY_smaller.jpg

Damn Jody...please come back....the second time around is so much better

blackface_nocap.jpg

"Yeah....we got us hea a show to perform! Put cha smiley faces on people and show dem white teethes!"

Got damn shame...
Dockstaders.JPG

93146927cr0.jpg

HOF THREAD!!!!!

this thread is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-larious!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Man, I have a private office, yet I HAD to run up out of here and go to the bathroom to let this laugh out so my boss would not know I was playin on the internet...cause he would have had to ask why I was crying and laughing....:lmao:

Definitely HOF! :lol:

Cartel...have you no shame? Come up in hurr and defend yourselves.

Wait...
my bad...
all of this is true...
so you can't...

oh well...

:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man, I have a private office, yet I HAD to run up out of here and go to the bathroom to let this laugh out so my boss would not know I was playin on the internet...cause he would have had to ask why I was crying and laughing....:lmao:

Bruh, no sh!t, I've had tears streaming down my face damned near all damned day long from the smacking going on today but this thread here was icing on the cake. :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh:

If this don't make it in the HOF, it's something wrong w/ the voting process. lol :lol:

That's ironic, because Saturday I was both :bawling: and :vomit: when I saw Gram's band take the field.

These negros have no shame whatsoever. You'd think the Washington State fiasco would've been enough. A black eye for Black people.... on NATIONAL TV. :smh:

Now I understand why Broadway called it a dog and pony show. He was trying to find a phrase that sounded better than what he was really thinking. That poor man.

The Drum Majors did it for me. When I saw them I was like dayum man look at this ish. The Gram faithful cannot be happy.

I mean Broadway lost the game, he called it a dog and pony show, he got cursed out by some dude name elfrid(with corn rows) then the shucking and jiving. Broadway thought he was in hell during this game.

Then the cat wore a windsuit. LOL Even spears knew better....:smh::smh::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Drum Majors did it for me. /when I saw them I was like dayum man look at this ish. The Gram faitful cannot be happy.

I mean Broadway lost the game, he called it a dog and pony show, he got cursed out by some dude name elfrid(with corn rows) then the shucking and jiving. Broadway thought he was in hell during this game.

Then the cat wore a windsuit. LOL Even spears knew better....:smh::smh::lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back