Grambling vs Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH SNAP! I didn't realize that James Spady was Gram's OC. Me and dat mofo used to tear the clubs up back in El Paso when I was stationed at Ft. Bliss. He cool as hell for a Sigma. lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Warren needs to make adjustments on his release, or he will continue to see his passes batted down at the line.

Playcalling is ruining this one for the Jags ... period.

WE aren't even trying to run the ball to put doubt in their minds and they have to let Matthews go for it instead of this safe crap.

I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head at these coaches. You see he is screwing the hell up big time and you still let him play. I'll be d@mn If I see atleast one assistant on the staff for next year. They all need to be gone to tell you the truth. Warren needs to get mad at himself.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head at these coaches. You see he is screwing the hell up big time and you still let him play. I'll be d@mn If I see atleast one assistant on the staff for next year. They all need to be gone to tell you the truth. Warren needs to get mad at himself.

Kind of what happened to LSU lmao

Emergency lee!!! Emergency lmao

It was an emergancy when we had the ball on GSUs 10 and the dude is still in the d@mn game. The coaches are trying to lose this one.

THE DUDE BETTER BE LUCKY THAT TIP WASNT INTERCEPTED EVEN THOUGH IT LANDED IN A WR HAND.

It was an emergancy when we had the ball on GSUs 10 and the dude is still in the d@mn game. The coaches are trying to lose this one.

THE DUDE BETTER BE LUCKY THAT TIP WASNT INTERCEPTED EVEN THOUGH IT LANDED IN A WR HAND.

You are right about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back