Grambling vs Southern Game Updates: 1:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grambling y’all just tired and washed. When I tell y’all declare a down year. You put your pride down and listen to the man giving y’all inside info. Smh Hue you on the clock. Grambling don’t take kindly to losing seasons and losing bayou classic while their rival gets a one way ticket to the ship.

Last edited:
As for The baby Blue crips of SU. Congratulations, you’ve won a first class flight to Jackson where Dooley will let y’all down one more time while magically believing #11 will take y’all to the promise land. We got a nice foot waiting for some Jaguar a🤬😡

I'm sure that offense was held severely under 300 yards again lol

Pull up a seat on side of PV (with your 4th place finish) and watch YOUR SWAC West Champions play for yet another championship. Don’t act like you don’t know the routine since you haven’t won anything football wise since 1968 when Lyndon Johnson and Lady Bird was enjoying their last days in the White House…. LOL
What I know is that the 2022 SWAC west champions got shutout by the 4th place team. Y’all couldn’t even get a field goal against a school that hasn’t had a winning season since y2k. Even little sisters of the poor Lincoln University, scored more points against us in 2022 than the asterisk SWAC Champs.

You can bring up all the historical stuff since the early 1900s and I can talk about a shutout in 2022.

Y’all suck!

Last edited:

What I know is that the 2022 SWAC west champions got shutout by the 4th place team. Y’all couldn’t even get a field goal against a school that hasn’t had a winning season since y2k. Even little sisters of the poor Lincoln University, scored more points against us in 2022 than the asterisk SWAC Champs.

You can bring up all the historical stuff since the early 1900s and I can talk about a shutout in 2022.

Y’all suck!
And that still doesn’t change the fact that texas southern and pv is hot garbage. At least you’re not grimy like the moderator and editing folks post. 1/2 century w/out a football championship? Go sit down somewhere and try to hold on to a 21 point 4th quarter lead….LMAO (And the other dummies from Texas that got skunk drugged by Valley got nerves enough to expect anything different).

Last edited:

Y’all suck!
Ok let's talk about the shout out in 2004.

As for The baby Blue crips of SU. Congratulations, you’ve won a first class flight to Jackson where Dooley will let y’all down one more time while magically believing #11 will take y’all to the promise land. We got a nice foot waiting for some Jaguar a🤬😡
I know one thing, if Prime lose to us Saturday, I would encourage him to take the job at Colorado, Usf, or wherever.

And that still doesn’t change the fact that texas southern and pv is hot garbage. At least you’re not grimy like the moderator and editing folks post. 1/2 century w/out a football championship? Go sit down somewhere and try to hold on to a 21 point 4th quarter lead….LMAO (And the other dummies from Texas that got skunk drugged by Valley got nerves enough to expect anything different).
And with all that being said, we kicked your ASS in 2022.

I just want to know if the UCLA QB Transfer Kajiya Hollawayne was that bad to be switched to WR? Because Julian Calvez did not look that good and was for sure Hollawayne was brought in to be the QB.

On Defense, the G-Men did not look that bad.

And Jackson got out coached in the 2nd half of the game.

I know one thing, if Prime lose to us Saturday, I would encourage him to take the job at Colorado, Usf, or wherever.
Dez honestly , we want what he promised us. He said SWAC title and then avenging last years ass whooping we embarrassed the SWAC with. He can do whatever the hell he want this off-season. There’s a plan to keep him and a plan if he leaves in place.

Ok let's talk about the shout out in 2004.
Ahh 2004, that was a good year for me. That was my Junior year, and my baseball team at TSU began the unraveling SU dominance in baseball and we beat Rice in the regionals.

But yes, let’s talk about 2004 TSU football, which had been historically bad in football, when we were the worst of our historically bad seasons. We had 3 games of 100+ yards passing, and 3 games of more than 75 yards rushing.

In 2022, you literally did research to figure out the last time you shut us out. I know that took some time. In fact, two other teams also shut us out and had a stretch against SWAC opponents where we scored 3, 0, and 0 and that didn’t include Southern.

In 2004, we were not the SWAC West champs getting shutout like y’all did in 2022.

Ain’t no way you can be proud of your 2022 team after being shutout by lowly TSU. Y’all suck and it is proven by being shutout by us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back