Grambling update?

GramFan

Hopefully someone like the illustrious MikeBigg can help me out on this . . . .Why is it when I read previews on the G-Men I read that only one of four Grambling DBs, that one being Jermaine Mills, returns this year? Is there something wrong with Michael Diagre or was I wrong in thinking he was only a junior last season and instead graduated?

The other thing im curious about is Tim Abney's injury. I was really hoping Abney would develop into the go-to man of the future this season. I had been asking about him and finally came across an article that said he sat out the whole spring and summer hoping to recover form a hamstring injury but that it was a lingering problem that might cause him to miss the season. Is this so? In all of the reading I've done, it seems like they are not even counting on him being available this season. Is he gonna miss it?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
hahahahahaa
Does Grambling have a private forum?
Kenn, please provide Grambling with a private forum.

Abney has a serious groin injury that hasn't (as far as I know) responded to treatment. It doesn't seem that he will play this year unless it starts improving. Mike Daigre has been experiencing problems with his hamstring (kept him out much of last season). Mike graduated in the Spring and has one season left...I think the strategy is to let him take it easy and work himself back into the swing of things. He's the lone returning starter at strong safety, but Mills did start some games last year while Daigre was out...Mills is currently playing free safety.

I don't know, ask your local paperboy. Then on the other hand you did click on the link and read it...........right?

Because you don't want to read articles about James Bell. Just a guess.

The thread topic was interesting but someone needs to hold a class in "How to useTSPN 101". That question should have been asked in the Private forum.

MikeBigg said:
Abney has a serious groin injury that hasn't (as far as I know) responded to treatment. It doesn't seem that he will play this year unless it starts improving. Mike Daigre has been experiencing problems with his hamstring (kept him out much of last season). Mike graduated in the Spring and has one season left...I think the strategy is to let him take it easy and work himself back into the swing of things. He's the lone returning starter at strong safety, but Mills did start some games last year while Daigre was out...Mills is currently playing free safety.

Thank ya MB. I knew you'd come through.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back