Gramblin is the worstest thing to happen to black folx since..

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
(homage to GR).
After everything Coach Prime did to help save Black college sports in 2021, the Southern rejects in Northern LA have once again brought shame to us all.
They do it everytime. Tampax, Season of the Tiger, 07 Bayou Classic halftime..

These folks have done more damage to Black America than

causes-of-diabetes.png

Last edited:

What can be worst than Prime and his staff with 80 years of NFL coaching experience dumping the Black OC in TC for the Great White Hope in the national championship game? The Great White Hope made J-State look like CJ Memphis and caused the SWAC its greatest embarrassment and worst loss in CB history. The Great White Hope single-handedly delegitimized Shedeur’s solid year with his paltry 4.9 yds / throw and 44% passing accuracy.

Then Prime doubles down and hires a Great White Hope II as his OC with his finest accolade being an offensive assistant. This is the very definition of accentuating Mississippi’s creed of white is right. Is there not any pride and gratitude for your own TC that helped Shedeur earn the FCS freshman of the year award and lead the Bills to a SWAC title?

I see those Mississippi ways has imbued Prime’s spirit of loving dem white folks.

(homage to GR).
After everything Coach Prime did to help save Black college sports in 2021, the Southern rejects in North LA has once again brought shame to us all.
They do it everytime. Tampax, Season of the Tiger, 07 Bayou Classic halftime..

These folks have done more damage to Black America than

causes-of-diabetes.png
Ah Hell!! I've been thinking about bring back this theme for the last few days and was on the verge of starting a similar Thread with the first posting opening with, "In the words of a wise and yet very humble man often referred to as TGO, Grambling is the worst thing.....!" 😂🤣

What can be worst than Prime and his staff with 80 years of NFL coaching experience dumping the Black OC in TC for the Great White Hope in the national championship game? The Great White Hope made J-State look like CJ Memphis and caused the SWAC its greatest embarrassment and worst loss in CB history. The Great White Hope single-handedly delegitimized Shedeur’s solid year with his paltry 4.9 yds / throw and 44% passing accuracy.

Then Prime doubles down and hires a Great White Hope II as his OC with his finest accolade being an offensive assistant. This is the very definition of accentuating Mississippi’s creed of white is right. Is there not any pride and gratitude for your own TC that helped Shedeur earn the FCS freshman of the year award and lead the Bills to a SWAC title?

I see those Mississippi ways has imbued Prime’s spirit of loving dem white folks.
Wait. Didn’t Grambling hire A no name white OC from California in the summer after finishing 0-6 in the spring ? See folks always want to cast a stone but never really sweep around your back porch… that white OC came in there , made y’all look inept on offense, gave Gram its worst year of football in a decade, and got a former celebration bowl champion fired because he put his eggs in a white OC basket he had no business hiring …

In comes Art Briles after Grambling desperately tries to return to respect after finishing 4-11 and we don’t even know if this mf will coach a down if the Louisiana system don’t approve him… come on out boys and girls if it’s one thing you can count on Grambling to do they’ll bring a clown circus to town and then talk as if their program is squeaky clean like y’all Alabama… man sit your ass down…

Ah Hell!! I've been thinking about bring back this theme for the last few days and was on the verge of starting a similar Thread with the first posting opening with, "In the words of a wise and yet very humble man often referred to as TGO, Grambling is the worst thing.....!" 😂🤣
Its really sad man. 15 years later and we are right back here.

IB0FAFE3E-029D-46A0-BD49-E820DDB27BD0.jpeg

Hi, my name is Eric Marty!

I was hired in the fall to win 4 games and got my playbook off madden on rookie mode. Coach Alien head I mean Fobbs wanted me to come in and help his sorry offense back to form after he fired a black OC in the spring for going 0-6… I would go on to get alien head fired while my terrible offensive minded self probably got a job as a assistant somewhere while alien head living off the buyout money Grambling paid… Grambling is a clown show I’ll sure say that…

Gram hired massa twice in less than a year to save they awful offense and program… and even massa couldn’t save grambling from the free fall shit show we are witnessing.. damn shame what happened to that fake tiger

Back