GR, Here Is a Tailgate Tip

MightyDog

I recalled that you said when AAMU came to Jackson you were at home smoking a turkey. You can save a lot of time this season, because they started making Turkey SPAM. I was at a social gathering and they had some finger food. By accident, I ate some
Turkey Spam. I hate to admit, but it was great. I will not mention Spam again until the start of the season.

BTW, I don't mind passing on a good tip.

I didnt say I was at home smoking a turkey, I said I smoked the turkey at the tailgate.

What is that yall were saying to 79 about comprehension?

If you werent so busy trying to get Scraw to come from behind the bushes you would know that.

GR

Im planning to make the trip to huntsville for the "big game". What type of hospitality should I expect from the Dogpound?

MD same question.

Phatback is in Houston. JST, you might wanna find the JSU Alumni tailgate. They accepted us with open arms. I'm sure they'll extend the same hospitality. If that don't work out, you might wanna pack a lunch.

Who knows, since they know us now the Pound might actually give us a piece of chicken or suntin.

Here's another tailgaiting tip...

No matter what. don't let Get Ready cook the chicken. Especially if J-State loses.

Last year when came to Gram, he was so mad after the game, he burnt them ishts!

*snicker* :emlaugh:

PHATBACK IN HOUSTON???!!!

Houston what???? OOOoohhhh hell naaaaw. What is we gone do?

Life is so unfair.

Re: Here's another tailgaiting tip...

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
No matter what. don't let Get Ready cook the chicken. Especially if J-State loses.

Last year when came to Gram, he was so mad after the game, he burnt them ishts!

*snicker* :emlaugh:

He forgot to take them off the grill before we left to enter the stadium. They kinda cooked the entire game.

Come on Robber...dang!!!! I know that, you know that, GR knows that, but nobody else had to know. You just take the fun out of everything. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Come on Robber...dang!!!! I know that, you know that, GR knows that, but nobody else had to know. You just take the fun out of everything. :rolleyes:

As if I'd leave my man out there like that without a little damage control.:rolleyes:

With friends like you.....

I was anxious to see an ass whipping take place. I can get more chicken...unless Im in Northern Alabama ;)

GR....Wassup?

Originally posted by Get Ready
I didnt say I was at home smoking a turkey, I said I smoked the turkey at the tailgate.

What is that yall were saying to 79 about comprehension?

If you werent so busy trying to get Scraw to come from behind the bushes you would know that.

GR..........

You say that I was standing next to you and we talked and now you come up with this ficticious post about my whereabouts????

Let's decide which story you are going to go with and stick with it??????

Thanks for some great JSU hospitality, THE DAWGPOUND had a great time.

BTW, SEP 29, 2001 is getting closer. We will see whose going go into hiding
:D

Back