Goree Island

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
we need to concentrate on present day problems and how they can be solved.
Honestly if Bush gave a public apology most of you on here would say he's doing it for the Black vote and not because he genuinly feel that slavery was wrong.

To solve present day problems, it'd probably help to understand/recognize their origins i.e. slavery and the resulting racism. Secondly, I'd like to see the tape of Clinton's apology. I saw him express "regrets" when he was in Africa so if you count that well...... Finally, Bush wouldn't do it for votes and probably not if his life depended on it. The issue is mute.Carry on! :D

Originally posted by FAB5
To solve present day problems, it'd probably help to understand/recognize their origins i.e. slavery and the resulting racism.

Secondly, I'd like to see the tape of Clinton's apology. I saw him express "regrets" when he was in Africa so if you count that well...... Finally, Bush wouldn't do it for votes and probably not if his life depended on it. The issue is mute.Carry on! :D

Man we every sensible individual knows the origin or racism.....secondly if I had the tape I would show it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back