God was "On One" When He Made the African American Woman

The Founder

Man as black men we don't give the God the credit for creating a black woman. Man look at all the shades of color....shade of hair....the black woman is the only woman that can be fine and sexy at every weight class. I have seen black women with absolutely no booty or chest get dolled up and make a brother say "well damn." I have seen a plus size sister strut in some heels and be like "yea ninja." Also, lets not even talk about the women who become "grown woman fine" over the age of 45 putting some of these women in their 20s to shame.

Can the brothers say AMEN!!!

Man as black men we don't give the God the credit for creating a black woman. Man look at all the shades of color....shade of hair....the black woman is the only woman that can be fine and sexy at every weight class. I have seen black women with absolutely no booty or chest get dolled up and make a brother say "well damn." I have seen a plus size sister strut in some heels and be like "yea ninja." Also, lets not even talk about the women who become "grown woman fine" over the age of 45 putting some of these women in their 20s to shame.

Amen!!!!!!!

So, you a preacher naw?

Okay Bruh, who done joined or rejoined this page that you trying to impress....;)

Nah...I'm just messing with you. LOL

Amen!

Man, I used to be in the Ethiopian clubs in DC when I was single. I went 0 and 50. After I got married, one of them chicks hit me up out the blue. I was like, look at this isht.
Man, I used to work with this beautiful sister from Ethiopia when I worked for the DOJ in DC. She was so fine man. Her cubical was right next to mine. She would come by everyday and sit on my desk and just talk about her country, her family and life. She's married, so I didn't try to holla, but I would just be in a trance when she would talk to me. We would go out to lunch together. I met several ethiopian women at Grambling also. Man they just do it for me.

Man, I used to work with this beautiful sister from Ethiopia when I worked for the DOJ in DC. She was so fine man. Her cubical was right next to mine. She would come by everyday and sit on my desk and just talk about her country, her family and life. She's married, so I didn't try to holla, but I would just be in a trance when she would talk to me. We would go out to lunch together. I met several ethiopian women at Grambling also. Man they just do it for me.
Criss Angel Magic GIF by DefyTV

Ice bath for buckwheat1911. LOL!!

Man,

I want to go to Brazil, the DR, and East Africa on a solo trip. Can't do it because I'm married. Those sisters in East Africa are beautiful.
So you putting the white women out with the trash huh?🤣🤣🤣

I'm with you on Ethiopian women. Many years ago, I approached an Ethiopian sister with my heart in my hand trying my best to make her a part my life. Man, she lit up off of my approach to her. She gave a brother a big smile and friendly gaze while blushing. I just knew I reeled her in, but no sooner than I thought that she lowered her head and reluctantly told me she was with someone already. I remember walking away disappointed and thinking to myself damn-it, the one that got away!

I'm happy to say that was then because a brother is happily married now.

I'm with you on Ethiopian women. Many years ago, I approached an Ethiopian sister with my heart in my hand trying my best to make her a part my life. Man, she lit up off of my approach to her. She gave a brother a big smile and friendly gaze while blushing. I just knew I reeled her in, but no sooner than I thought that she lowered her head and reluctantly told me she was with someone already. I remember walking away disappointed and thinking to myself damn-it, the one that got away!

Yep lol

The Ethiopian women are loyal to their culture. Rarely do they date or marry outside of their culture.

The Ethiopian women are loyal to their culture. Rarely do they date or marry outside of their culture.

That is what I always thought about Ethiopians, or any other culture from Africa.
There are still regions in the world and also cultures where serious relationships and marriages are arranged by the parents. That cultural norm alone causes relationships to pretty much remain inward, but there are other reasons like the expectation by men in those cultures that a woman remains a virgin until married.

That is what the one who finally called me back said. She thought i was attractive but she was not ready to date outside her culture and she was not into flings...

I was putting in work man. That might been my worse loss

All we can do is try as men. Some cultures to stay with their culture even if they like you.

Last edited:
Man a white chick I used to get down with and really almost married is best friends with my sister. She be doing stuff online to tease my black ass. Sad part is I love it. Bad thing is my sister doesn't know we used to get down.

Back