God told Russell Wilson to lead Ciara

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This dude is "Sucker of the Year"!!!! She got a baby by Future. Hell she made a come up. I mean seriously!!!! LMAO!!!

Square biz...when these women with kids start talking waiting until marriage they are tired of being hoes. LOL....

you seen his college girlfriend/wife? The "new" Russell with fame and fortune realizes he never had to cross the line

article-2612148-1D50E62900000578-476_634x377.jpg

Ciara had 50 cent whipped at one point too. He admitted in a few interviews that he fell bad for her.

Ciara is one of the few in the music industry that could go toe to toe with Beyonce in looks and body. Now her choice in men is a different story.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Bow Wow got money. 50 Cent got money. Future doesn't have the other's money yet but he revived her career and next thing you know she was pregnant by him and then engaged (despite the other 3 baby mamas).

I don't see how people are saying he "upgraded" with Ciara other than leaving that regular white chick for a celeb.
Sorry bruh, but Future didn't revive nobody's career. Not even his owns.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Bow Wow got money. 50 Cent got money. Future doesn't have the other's money yet but he revived her career and next thing you know she was pregnant by him and then engaged (despite the other 3 baby mamas).

I don't see how people are saying he "upgraded" with Ciara other than leaving that regular white chick for a celeb.

Tell me about it!!! Hell he could have found a chic no in the industry better than Ciera. Shit he could have gone to Lake Charles, Lafayette, or SU and got a bad APPRECIATIVE chick. LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tell me about it!!! Hell he could have found a chic no in the industry better than Ciera. Shit he could have gone to Lake Charles, Lafayette, or SU and got a bad APPRECIATIVE chick. LOL
Dude, Future was messing with hood rats before Ciara. And now, he's back with the hood rats.

Somebody should warn that brother about what these light skinned women will do to you.. Its rough life out here marrying a yella sister..

Somebody should warn that brother about what these light skinned women will do to you.. Its rough life out here marrying a yella sister..

But it's better to marry a woman with high maintenance than one with no maintenance.

But it's better to marry a woman with high maintenance than one with no maintenance.
There's an in between.

High maintenance to me means $$$$$$. I'll pass. There are beautiful women who are not high maintenance at all.

Sorry bruh, but Future didn't revive nobody's career. Not even his owns.

2004-2008 Ciara dropped multi-platinum albums and singles. Definitely was pushing Bey as far as sales and overall performers

2009 - Fantasy Ride flopped even with a Top 40 single (Ride)
2010 - Basic Instinct Flopped
2013 - Ciara (album) flopped (although by this time the industry has shifted from albums to singles). This is when she dropped Body Party (after the first single flopped). The song was written by Future and produced by his producer Mike Will Made It. He revived her career.

For someone of her statue who at one time was pushing Beyonce for the best overall performer out there (she's an average singer but blows Beyonce out the water dancing wise) she should be selling way more than under 200K like her last 3 albums have done (the one she dropped this year didn't even hit 20K first week)

Bane. Ive never done the no maintenance thing but i can tell u about the tall, light skinned with long hair struggle. Lol. Its rough.

2004-2008 Ciara dropped multi-platinum albums and singles. Definitely was pushing Bey as far as sales and overall performers

2009 - Fantasy Ride flopped even with a Top 40 single (Ride)
2010 - Basic Instinct Flopped
2013 - Ciara (album) flopped (although by this time the industry has shifted from albums to singles). This is when she dropped Body Party (after the first single flopped). The song was written by Future and produced by his producer Mike Will Made It. He revived her career.

For someone of her statue who at one time was pushing Beyonce for the best overall performer out there (she's an average singer but blows Beyonce out the water dancing wise) she should be selling way more than under 200K like her last 3 albums have done (the one she dropped this year didn't even hit 20K first week)
Dude she has never pushed or threatened Beyoncé for sales

Dude she has never pushed or threatened Beyoncé for sales

This is my wheel house with music stuff lol.

Goodies (her debut album) sold 2.7 million in the US and her second sold over a mil (by comparison Beyonce (DIL) sold 4.9 but Bey was already an established star with DC and acting). I never said Ciara was as big a star as Bey but she was heading that way. Her leaving Jazze Pha and LaFace folding hurt her bad (the sales show it. Her 3rd album sold a million less than her second album)

Side note: I honestly underestimated how popular she has been the past year or so until I saw her on The View and then dating Russell Wilson. She gets A-list treatment (for now) despite the bad album sales

Back