Get Ready is writing a new book

...but was heavily satisfied because Biff, her white bar bouncer boyfriend had spent the night. He was fully prepared to give her the "Night club special" deleting thoughts of what's his name. :emlaugh: :p

Since he lazy azz was to tired to get off the couch she fell back to sleep and once again woke up to find out she was dreaming.

She spent the next hour trying to determine why she would dream about having sex with a white boy. Then it hit her, she remember seeing her son going in his room with Snow White.

All throughout this ordeal, she continuously nibbles on the large chocolate bon-bons and reminisces about nibbling on MikeBigg during her early years...wondering where things went wrong!

But wifey realizes that dreams CAN become realities and she DOES contact STar JOnes who surpasses her wildest dreams. She gets both cars, the house and the summer home, 1/2 his cash, the chirren, chirren support, maintenance and upkeep, alimony and a personal trainer on retainer. AND the personal trainer is white and thinks she is cute.

Six weeks post divorce from what's his name, ex-wifey is foine as hell. Personal trainer takes training to a new level. Wifey in bliss. So convenient- he comes to the house, the kids are in school and he is gone by the time they get home. No phone calls either. AND he always brings those chocolate bon bons. Goooooodddd Dealllll. She HIGHLY recommends Star JOnes for your legal needs ladies!!!!!:D :D :D :D

Ex-what's his name now works 3 jobs and white girl left him when the money left.

chocolate to'az...Im trying to get my groove back and you messing it up.

Anyway.

One day the husband gets home from taking the kid to soccer practice. He is mopping the floors when he accidently bumps the leg of his wife while she is sitting in her favorite spot working on a pound cake.

"Damn it, watch that thing, Come here, I have something to tell you anyway."
"What is that"
"You know, I been trying to figure a way to tell you this for a while now."
"What is it honey bumpkin"
"Well watching these Ellen reruns and looking at the Queen Latifah show has made me realize that I am gay. I need to be free to experience my true sexuality. And so, I been messing around with our neighbor Pat."
"Pat? The female bodybuilder?"
"Yes, she give me everything I need."
"But what about our son and our daughter."
"We have a son?"
"Yes, the 17 year old remember"
"Oh him, just buy him some popsicles, he'll be OK"
"What the hell does popsicles have to do with this?"
"I heard him in his room yesterday, eating a popsicle and screaming "Lawd Yes". I assumed he really liked them. I was trying to finish off that last box of Bon Bons, so I didnt get a chance to go see what was on."
"Oh OK? So when are you leaving"
"Who said anything about leaving? I aint going nowhere, Im just gonna do my thang and stay here. Now pass me a moon pie."
" :redhot: "

.........."Well, you no good dyke, female dogg! Two can play this game, everytime I told you I was going to your mother's to fix that clogged sink, and trim her hedges well I was really going over there, to lay some pipe, and do some bush work!"

"The way she takes on pipe, she should've been a plumber, and she loved the way I fertilized her garden!"

"Whatever, Hater!!!!, you're just mad cuz Pat is more man than you'll ever be!"

.........after hearing the conversation, between his dysfunctional parents, the Fruitcake son, calls the producer of the Jerry Springer Show.........

NICE

Then wifey wakes up from this NIGHTMARE! Dayum I'm about to give myself a heart attack. All his mess, even in my dreams.

She does notice that she pays more attention to Pat's house whenever she passes. Has Pat lost weight? There is something different about her now................:D

...the way her cut muscles ripple in her soft white skin. She did slow the card down as she passed Pat bending over watering her flowers in the yard. The sun glistening off of her white skin. She was embarrassed as Pat caught her checking out her whiteness. :emlaugh:

Back