George Mason Drops Michael Moore. THANK GOD!!

Read why... the repub started to complain...

[qoute] "Tax money is being spent poorly, and for partisan purposes," wrote Black, who has one of the General Assembly's most conservative voting records. [/qoute]

And just for follow-up the film will still be shown and he will still come. The students are getting together to pay for it...

Smooches

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSU*Toi said:
Read why... the repub started to complain...

[qoute] "Tax money is being spent poorly, and for partisan purposes," wrote Black, who has one of the General Assembly's most conservative voting records. [/qoute]

And just for follow-up the film will still be shown and he will still come. The students are getting together to pay for it...

Smooches

If the students are getting together to pay for it, that's fine. I have no problem with that, and I would have no problem with extremist right-wingers being able to bring in who they want,, even those offensive to minorities if you wanna be fair about it. If colleges will allow people like Michael Moore to come on campus and talk, why won't they (i'm talking the bulk of them, especially HBCUs,,,, ok, ok,, that's just plain stupid. never mind the HBCUs, just the PWCs) also bring in some of the most popular radical conservatives on a regular basis????

Heavy petting

Back