Fraternity and Sorority Licence Plates

Deuce

As of January 1st of this year, the state of Alabama provides custom license plates for fraternities and sororities.

Each fraternity or sorority will submit its own design to the state for approval. Each organization must order a minumum of 250 license plates (that's statewide, not each chapter) to qualify.

This is a great program because it is structured to raise funds for the organizations. For each license plate that is sold, a charge of $50 over and above the normal cost of the tag, is charged. Of this $50, approximately $42 will go to the fraternity or sorority (the other $8 is for the cost of producing the tag). This $42 can really add up when a lot of license plates are ordered.

I don't know of any other state that offers this, although there may be some.

Expect to see the license plates on the road some time this fall, as it takes a while to have the tag designed, approved by the state, and to get the minimum 250 orders.

order me a sigma plate.....and send it to my house...

only thing about commemorative plates is that sometimes their not as heavy as the regular plates. The PV sure isn't.

Originally posted by The SWAC

only thing about commemorative plates is that sometimes their not as heavy as the regular plates. The PV sure isn't.

The SWAC,

Collegiate tags in Alabama are the same quality as regular license plates. I assume the fraternity and sorority tags will be as well.

so your going to order me one to put on my wall? Better yet, I might need it if this position I applied for comes through in any kind of way.

order me a sigma plate.....and send it to my house...

Considering the lack of demand...I didn't think they would be making any sigma plates!

Roo!

I saw GSU plates being used for door stops during my stay in Louisiana.

:redhot: That does it...I'm gonna get your arse banned if you keep sassing your betters!!!!

I see your trying to get on an administrators good side on another thread....your not that far away from banning me....

In my instigating voice

TBF,

You gonna let BigMike clown your frat like that, and then come back with some lame GSU smack? SMH
:p

Never mind the kid, LadyJag ...

What's the word on the plates for us here in Texas? I thought I heard something about that not too long ago ...

Re: Never mind the kid, LadyJag ...

Originally posted by Vinita
What's the word on the plates for us here in Texas? I thought I heard something about that not too long ago ...

<------------------ Aint heard a thang, chick. :confused:

Hello Lady Jag...

Don't be starting no mess!

I ain't starting no feud with you
good looking jaguar ladies!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Hello Lady Jag...

Don't be starting no mess!

I ain't starting no feud with you
good looking jaguar ladies!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Big Poppa,

Flattery will get you everywhere. ;)

BTW, what set (Frat) you claimin? :eek: :D

Sometimes...

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Considering the lack of demand...I didn't think they would be making any sigma plates!

Roo!

when you don't know WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, it's best to remain silent than to open your mouth and let EVERYBODY know you're a FOOL ! It is obvious that you know NOTHING, AND I MEAN NOTHING, about SIGMA or OMEGA in the state of Alabama!

Lighten up, MAN!

It's called a JOKE!

DAMN!

TBF (or whatever his name is this week)

;) took it with a grain of salt ... calm your damned nerves!

From what I read...

this thread was not opened as a joke! I think that Deuce was being informative and The SWAC's interest was genuine.

Clarification

The reply to which you responded (and quoted in your own reply) was neither Deuce's nor The SWAC's ... it was MIKE BIGG's, and it was a JOKE ...

Try and understand this

The JOKE, as you call it, didn't follow THE NATURE of the thread. Therefore, it was left to the reader to decide.

BTW, how did you know I wasn't joking along with him? Let the reader make the call.

you can't take a joke either.........anytime graduate or undergraduate chapters are mentioned you start acting crazy....

it's called pride..

Pride has nothing to do with being able to take a joke.

Please refer me to any thread in which there is anything stated about any chapter of Delta Sigma Theta, Sorority, Incorporated, where I was unable to take a joke.

I have seen all kinds of disparaging comments about my Sorority, and also some crazy chants by a couple of self-relating Kappas on the board ... and I don't recall reacting at all, let alone in a manner which inferred anger. So, if you can find a thread in which my actions would render the above recollection moot, please direct me to it.

Thanks.

it was before the board went down................I said something about the undergraduate experience and you went off about it's not about this and that, yadda, yadda

btw...open the control panel and let me have my original name back...Kenn said so

Back