Fouthern Applies for Welfare

Status
Not open for further replies.
race.jpg

Keep running...........don't let 'em catch us..........C'mon hold my hand...let's stick together! We gotta keep pushin.........

Where is the SUcks newbies and old heads at? Do LaFleur have them standing in line in the states they're in too? J4L, are you in line in Houston? Jrock, are you in line over on Bankhead? JR, are you in line in the Twin Cities? Pls dont tell me that Kema has Mike standing in line in Houston........... :smh:

The sadness of it all................This makes me really sad. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Blacknbengal said:
Where is the SUcks newbies and old heads at? Do LaFleur have them standing in line in the states they're in too? J4L, are you in line in Houston? Jrock, are you in line over on Bankhead? JR, are you in line in the Twin Cities? Pls dont tell me that Kema has Mike standing in line in Houston........... :smh:

No comment.......... :smh:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Someone please explain this FEMA scam! :emlaugh:

Guess it ain't a SUck's year without scandle. :(

Blacknbengal said:

I heard one of dem Jag women got their FEMA card already....Lord what is we gon do about all these scandles? :confused:
kat-kinnard.jpg

coldsweat said:
I heard one of dem Jag women got their FEMA card already....Lord what is we gon do about all these scandles? :confused:
kat-kinnard.jpg

She got *rambling branded all over her. Black and Badu-ish. :smash:

jagface said:
Even during scandalous times, they still subject you to the paper bag test, I see. :shame: :smh:

Makaho 2.0 said:

:D

:hat:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :dizzy: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
shady ass mofo's

jagface said:

Jagface,

You are fairly new to this board. SOGgy is going to tell you the same thing he tells the new GSU folks from time to time. Sometimes the best response is no response at all. Don't you see how JR and Jag94 have gone on record to say "No Comment". This is one of those times you need to just hush and let it ride.

Don't do it bruh, don't do it.

jagface said:

:shame: My momma always told me to watch out for them real yellow women and the men who fall head over heals for them! I know what she meant now! :smh:

Paper bag test send help! (Thanks Rob)

Makaho 2.0 said:

:D

:hat:

18342_256.jpg

"I had a strategy to raise the money, but the teams backed out".

Texas College, an NAIA school Southern played last season, was contacted, but because it has its homecoming on Oct. 29, declined Wednesday.

Paul Quinn, another NAIA school, has also been considered, but the Tigers have a game scheduled that day as well.

:lmao:

Makaho 2.0 said:
<font size=5>BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA</FONT>
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

This whole topic is just downright brutal (thanks HBCUs).

but I shole hope su folks don't try that ole flimsy scam on FEMA. Just when we were getting over the embarrassment of *ram's minstrel show, now this. :smh::smh:

What's wrong with Loseiana Negroes????????????? :retard::retard:

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
mighty hornet said:
This whole topic is just downright brutal (thanks HBCUs).

The way the board is going, this is going to be 2004 all back over again......not a Jag to be found! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And Lord knows when they lose to Bama Jelly this weekend, J-Rock and Co. may end up boycotting TSPN! :lol:

suCK's this is only the beginning of what we have in store for yall.................only the beginning. :D

SAME OLD G said:
Jagface,

You are fairly new to this board. SOGgy is going to tell you the same thing he tells the new GSU folks from time to time. Sometimes the best response is no response at all. Don't you see how JR and Jag94 have gone on record to say "No Comment". This is one of those times you need to just hush and let it ride.

Don't do it bruh, don't do it.

If this is advice, thanks.

Somebody please go get J-Rock off the Small-talk page so he can come and represent the nation! :lol:

Hell...somebody gotta stand up and be a man or............. woman! :emlaugh: Take this arse-whopping with pride! :lol:

But I guess yall still running like the cowards yall are! :lol:

don't worry, I'm sure JagBR will be here soon enough.

And no doubt, he's gonna unleash some hellacious fury when he sees this thread.

mighty hornet said:

:lol:

WE PUT IN A CLAIM TO FEMA TOO!!!!

All we need in this life of Sin, is a FEMA check to get us in
Born to ride, till the Fake Claim end, to change grades for SU men

:jump:

mighty hornet said:

Damn.....don't tell me the Nation aint got nothing to say! :shame:

Somebody......anybody.........Lady Jag.............Bluedog...........jagface...............hell, even you Jag-BR (snicker) Please represent yo school. :tup:

Man........yall cowards just gone take this mess! :smh: Even...........................
jeremy_ron.jpg

Ron Jeremey said he wants to get some! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Makaho 2.0 said:
WE PUT IN A CLAIM TO FEMA TOO!!!!

All we need in this life of Sin, is a FEMA check to get us in
Born to ride, till the Fake Claim end, to change grades for SU men

:jump:

oh my gawd!!!!!!! i have 8f'ng tears coming out of my eyes!!!!

mak y u ain't well!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

rotgdf!!!

look @ that pic of Pete!!! :lol:

:goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: SUck's .......................DON'T SAY SHAT! Scamming money meant for disaster victims! How low can PREPPY PROJECT NEGRO'S GO. :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back