For You Dallas/addison People

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
I'm looking out of my window here at work and there are 4 helicopters circling around the Addison area. They have been doing so for the past 30 mins. Have you guys heard of anything going down?

Thanks,

LG

ADDISON - Three people were shot today in an incident at a suburban North Dallas office tower involving a police officer.

Addison police said two of the shooting victims were taken by ambulance to an unidentified hospital. A third victim was airlifted by helicopter to a hospital for treatment.

A police spokesperson told WFAA-TV this was an "officer-involved shooting."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is interesting. I have some good friends who do not live too far from there.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dayam!!!!

RK, bruh... Is "black13" the best you do for that username bruh? LOL :D

'Bout time you got up in henyah and started posting. LOL LG, I know your boy man...

I haven't made a trip out West to "The Peeps" in a long time. It may be time to hit up "The Peeps" again.

LG

Originally posted by black13
YEP ,,,WHERE HAPPY HOUR AT FRIDAY?

Sounds like we are working in the same area... We need to do a happy hour or lunch at Cape Buffalo, Carson, or Jazz Cafe, or somewhere. Somebody with sometime on their plan it out for us... Hope you all will be at Black College Alumni Night and bring/sending high schoolers to the college fair that morning.

PEACE!!!

Back