Football project help

decatur g

I need SWAC help with my football project. If you peeped it last year this time, it was called HBCU Football project, and it used Madden 2001 for the game engine. We created almost all of the BCF teams, leaving out 2 teams from the CIAA and 6 from the SIAC.

Right now we are upgrading to Madden 2002 (PC version) and updating the team rosters for the 2001 season.

It was hard to find 2-deeps for most teams, so we guessed on at least half of the teams and just picked players from the total roster.

What I need:

Help with the SWAC 2-deep rosters for 2001. I have Grambling and ARK-PB, I need the other 8 teams.

I can copy the total rosters in Word format from the websites and send it to anyone who can help.

If one fan from each team could volunteer to look at the roster, use the highlight function in Word to color code the starters and the 2nd string, and send it back to me.

Post responses here or send me a PM over on MEACfans.

Once we finish, we plan onstarting an on-line league.

Appreciate the help.

No help!?!?!?

Need some help with these rosters, especially since I can't find 2-deeps for every SWAC team.

Just let me know if you can look at the total rosters for one of these teams and highlight the starters and the 2nd string:

Alcorn
TSU
Alabama A&M
ASU
JSU
MVSU
PV
Southern

I will copy the rosters from the websites, paste it in Word, and ask that any volunteer would just highlight or change the text color of the starters and 2nd string players, and send it back.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back