Flowers From MikeBigg to "?"

MikeBigg

You know who you are...I don't have to be all on here asking for pointers like Panthro...I don't have to take gallons and gallons of milk to folks doorsteps...My sweet boo get's flowers!

dandelion.jpg
:D :D :D

What kind of weeds are those? You can't step to a GSU woman like that. Now you know better. :eek:

Then again maybe you don't. Maybe that's why you married someone from that school over------------------->>>> and from that sorority over-------------------->>>.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSTUS, I think you should give BB a shot. He's probably one of the most respectful brothers on TSPN, and hopefully he's not as cheap as Trick B.

Look at those flowers, 'L' he picked them out of Ms. Gladys' yard from across the street. He could've at least been decent enough, to get her some from the lady at the stop light, or at 7-11.

This is a sad display of admiration, towards your good buddy.

However, after suryveying the field of potential suitors, BB would be a cool choice for you, he's finally gotten that baby momma drama taken care of, the government is no longer garnishing is wages, and he's moved out of his mother's basement.

He only goes to the strip club twice a month, he doesn't smoke herb anymore, and he has car insurance. I think this brother has the makings of a good companion.

Not to mention, his named is BLACKBengal; I say this because, J-State's Bengal is Blue, what other way to show you his loyalty, and devotion, other than to change his name, to the BLACK Tiger of the SWAC.

See BB, I told you, I would put in a good word for you.

NICE

Originally posted by JSTUS

And that you did. :cool:

BB, what kind of benefits do you have?

Medical, Dental & Vision, and a Phat Life Insurance Policy.

*HMMM!!! Maybe I shouldn't have said all that.*

*HMMM!!! Maybe I shouldn't have said all that.* :rolleyes:

*HMMM!!! Maybe I shouldn't have said all that.* :rolleyes:

Re: Oh My.....

Originally posted by GramTigress
Mikebigg, what happened to those flowers?:confused:

JSTUS, let's not go there with MY Sorority.:mad: :p

You like them huh? I picked them out of the pasture where I used to live. I was in the back yard of my momma nem's house looking for some mushrooms for a class reunion and lo and behold, I sceent these flowers and thought of my boo.

Had to make a second trip cuz I didn't want to leave my mushrooms, but what the heck. I spare no expense and effort when it comes to my sweet boo-boo.

I promise to brang you a pinkie rang when I come to Nawlins. My cuz'n Wille Joe knows how to make real purdy rangs out of lectik wah! You gonna be 'shocked' when you see it. (You like my little jokes don't cha?)

Re: Re: Oh My.....

Originally posted by MikeBigg

I promise to brang you a pinkie rang when I come to Nawlins. My cuz'n Wille Joe knows how to make real purdy rangs out of lectik wah! You gonna be 'shocked' when you see it. (You like my little jokes don't cha?)

U iz re-tar-ted.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Oh My.....

A pinkie ring??!! My very own custom pinkie ring..... MB, you are my hero!:)

"What"! You know it's all real babe...I'm even upgraded the flowers for ya...

jfsrs12t.jpg

But let's get a few thangs strait...

1. Don't believe nuthing JSTUS says about Alumni meetings...those other older women mean absolutely nothing to me. We're just er er friends, yeah that's it friends.

2. Don't believe Tara, I was just trying to get to know her so she could introduce me to you. Yeah, that's it...I was just messing with her mind to make her mention me to you at
Sorority meetings.

3. Don't ever let me see you with milk in your refigerator. Don't even mention the word milk while in my presence. If you need something in your coffee when we are having breakfast at Denny's (I treat my lady special), ask for cow juice. Don't say milk!
It's a long story...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

2. Don't believe Tara, I was just trying to get to know her so she could introduce me to you. Yeah, that's it...I was just messing with her mind to make her mention me to you at
Sorority meetings.

:rolleyes:

Awwww....

"What"! You know it's all real babe...I'm even upgraded the flowers for ya...

jfsrs12t.jpg

But let's get a few thangs strait...

1. Don't believe nuthing JSTUS says about Alumni meetings...those other older women mean absolutely nothing to me. We're just er er friends, yeah that's it friends.

Sorority meetings.

3. Don't ever let me see you with milk in your refigerator. Don't even mention the word milk while in my presence. If you need something in your coffee when we are having breakfast at Denny's (I treat my lady special), ask for cow juice. Don't say milk!
It's a long story...

Boo, the flowers are beautiful!

Regarding my Sistah, JSTUS, I am sorry MB that is my right hand Girl. She has her eye on you :redhot: GramT quietly removes the milk from her refrigerator. Errrrrr...MB, I need some cow juice for my coffee!!

JSTUS, Baby!!

Look the signature is only to keep those dang worrisome bees off my hide. And as for the women holding women hands in the park, well, we could try another atmosphere. I just want to give you the best. You know who is the apple of my eye!!! :p

Re: JSTUS, Baby!!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal
Look the signature is only to keep those dang worrisome bees off my hide. And as for the women holding women hands in the park, well, we could try another atmosphere. I just want to give you the best. You know who is the apple of my eye!!! :p

JSTUS, is this guy even a prospect? Because he iz trying.

Re: Re: JSTUS, Baby!!

Originally posted by GramTigress

JSTUS, is this guy even a prospect? Because he iz trying.

How does that saying go? If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.:eek:

Nita,

Sahrah, that's a dandelion (dandy lion)! I've never puffed on a dandelion b4 but hey, I'm game!

Back