Votes: 2 20.0%
  • FIU by 21-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIU BLOWOUT! (by 31+)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
S

SWACLocalBoy

There's this new football team in I-AA, Florida International, and they're taking on Bethune Cookman this year. I just need to know what you people think about the Golden Panthers in their first year playing football and the game against BCC. Feel free to respond to this topic while voting.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This needs to be posted over there ----> Meac site

Why would we really care about these 2 schools in the Swac?

Originally posted by Fiyah

Exactly .... take that stuff to Tiny's spot.:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Fiyah

SLB,
Just had the need to Post something didn't you....Well I understand but next time think ah little more about it. ;)

Hmmmm....

Well, I posted this one for three reasons: I don't know the address of the MEAC forum, it may have already been addresed in the MEAC fan forum, and (this is important) I wanted to know what SWAC fans think of this match.

BTW, FIU is a I-AA football independent this year, and they are from Miami, FL, not too far from the Canes. Up until this point, they were the largest univeristy in the US to not field a football team. They are not a black college, and they are just trying out their wings. As far as I know, they plan to join the I-A ranks in 5 years, give or take...

Personally, if they get good enough, they could actually play a nonconference game with you guys! The first season for the Golden Panthers, I think, is generally viewed as a tryout/evaluation season. I would be surprised if FIU got at least 6 or 7 wins this year, one of those wins against BCC. If the Wildcats lose, watch out. You wouldn't want to schedule those guys if they reach their potential. Besides, they just might beat one of you.

I can see it now...

FIU CRUSHES BETHUNE COOKMAN 42-7
Coach Don Strock says, "MVSU (or any lesser SWAC school), you're next!"

Just hope that that doesn't happen, at least not in the short run. But you never know...:rolleyes: :p :cool:

Re: Hmmmm....

Originally posted by SWACLocalBoy
Well, I posted this one for three reasons: I don't know the address of the MEAC forum, it may have already been addresed in the MEAC fan forum, and (this is important) I wanted to know what SWAC fans think of this match.

BTW, FIU is a I-AA football independent this year, and they are from Miami, FL, not too far from the Canes. Up until this point, they were the largest univeristy in the US to not field a football team. They are not a black college, and they are just trying out their wings. As far as I know, they plan to join the I-A ranks in 5 years, give or take...

Personally, if they get good enough, they could actually play a nonconference game with you guys! The first season for the Golden Panthers, I think, is generally viewed as a tryout/evaluation season. I would be surprised if FIU got at least 6 or 7 wins this year, one of those wins against BCC. If the Wildcats lose, watch out. You wouldn't want to schedule those guys if they reach their potential. Besides, they just might beat one of you.

I can see it now...

FIU CRUSHES BETHUNE COOKMAN 42-7
Coach Don Strock says, "MVSU (or any lesser SWAC school), you're next!"

Just hope that that doesn't happen, at least not in the short run. But you never know...:rolleyes: :p :cool:

Our address is www.meacfans.com and I'm not going to sell FIU short. Remember that last year the 'Cats lost to a very game Florida Atlantic team in their first year but I think that B-CC will pull it out in the end by 10.

famustrikingrattler, thank you.

i will bookmark that site. Thanks!:D

THIS IS THE SPORTS BOARD

You posted this thread in the right place SWACLOCALBOY. Some of them have an inferiority complex. Didn't none of ya'll say anything about the Venus and Serena thread or Mike Tyson or Felix Trinidad. Should those topics be discussed somewhere else. Ya'll just scared of the MEAC.

If you scared say you scared.

aaarrrrrrrrrr....

NOPE!!! Ain't nobody ova here sked of ya'll (why would we?), but for the sake of argument, I'll take BCC over the FIU folks by 21.

Did I say I didn't care before? Scratch that.

I REALLY don't give a ****.

That's the difference TOPDOG.

Did I say I didn't care before? Scratch that.

I REALLY don't give a ****.

Damn you sure are doing a helluva lot of posting for someone who doesn't give a ****. If that was the case you couldve kept your *** out of the ******* thread you stupid *******.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Man for real, that was hilarious. I was being nice in what I first posted just for the sake of being nice. Don't get mad cause NO ONE on here gives a **** about you or that other conference.

Still LMAO off of what you called me. I see you are easy pickings.

Back