Florida A&M vs Southeastern Louisiana Game Updates: 6:00pm CT

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Points...
Turning Around GIF by HBO Max

FAMU always say Strike, strike and strike again but I think to much striking uses the venom up and then a rattle snake is just like a garden snake. Lol

All of these sorry ass teams that we beat happy that we lost to the #1 offensive team in the FCS. Smh

If your school ain't never won a playoff game sit over there in the corner and shut the hell up. This game was above y'all pay grade. We'll get back to beating on you lesser quality teams next year.

That is the problem with the SWAC and MEAC. Have you ever went to SELA its not like they have bigger facilities (they have a 8,000 stadium)or better. It's coaching, game planning etc until we realize that,,, and actually get out and find coaches that are not in hbcu circles and actually can build a program we will have the same results

Last edited:
This loss goes squarely on Coach Simmons. You have Bishop Bonnett only getting 9 Carry’s for 38 yards against a team that struggles against the run and Bonnet has been your answer in several games FAMU really was suppose to lose this year and he doesn’t see the ball but 9 times!? Meanwhile, you have McCay try to out duel a top FCS leading QB when he hasn’t been that guy all season is beyond me… What coke was Coach Simmons sniffing when he put that game plan together because no way… That was straight up embarrassing. If FAMU loses by 10 or 14 the swac looks competent, if I’m Bonnet , I’m pissed off. They lowered his Draft stock after that awful display of a game plan Simmons put together. This the stuff I’m talking about .. coaches try to make calculus out of 2 plus 2. Coach to your strengths … smh come on FAMU.

If you ever want some respect. You are going have to win a playoff game. It's no doubt about it.

It's why nobody outside of The SWAC have no respect for the conference. It's no pun intended. Just being real.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And we should care WHY? Stop being concerned with what others think of you, start having some self love! Try it some time!

Because, when you nobody have any respect for you. You will always be at the bottom of things.

Do you see Bowie State crying about playing in the toughest region in all of D-2 playoff divisions?

You’d think SELU was a bottom tier SEC school.
Good point - SELU is a "unofficial" depository of cast off SEC school players and high school players that don't make it to the SEC. SELU is only 30 minutes from Baton Rouge and they get most of the highly coveted cast off transfers and portal players. They get more talented "Black" players than the HBCU's year in and year out though there has been a slight change in the recent past. Couple that with the "Miseducated" - "White Mans Ice" indoctrination plus financial backing and the result is SELU 38 - FAMU 14. We will correct this societal wrong........when we organize.

Because, when you nobody have any respect for you. You will always be at the bottom of things.

Do you see Bowie State crying about playing in the toughest region in all of D-2 playoff divisions?
You have missed the point… you will never be able to control what others think of you. Control what you control and live with it! Being concerned with things you have absolutely no control over is stupid!

All of these sorry ass teams that we beat happy that we lost to the #1 offensive team in the FCS. Smh

If your school ain't never won a playoff game sit over there in the corner and shut the hell up. This game was above y'all pay grade. We'll get back to beating on you lesser quality teams next year.

You were a RB slipping on 4th and 1 deep in FAMU territory from losing to Valley.

As yall like to remind JSU about their one point victory, when was a 3 point victory considering dominating

P.S. Maybe keep FVSU off the schedule and go add a home and home with McNeese or Nicholls if you wanna prep for a possible FCS playoff spot

You have missed the point… you will never be able to control what others think of you. Control what you control and live with it! Being concerned with things you have absolutely no control over is stupid!

Look, we can either sit around cry, and keep begging for people to attend our schools, or start taking steps to do the small things.

Also, quit worrying about things you can't control, and focus on what you can control.

Look, we can either sit around cry, and keep begging for people to attend our schools, or start taking steps to do the small things.

Also, quit worrying about things you can't control, and focus on what you can control.
I’m with you on the crying part but saying we must conform to someone else’s standard to garner there respect is NOT a formula that I will ever subscribe to…

It just seems like it's 2 types of football being played. Our and theirs. We saw this all season. Very well prepared teams who are fundamental sound

Back