Florida A&M vs Alabama State Game Updates: 11:00am CT


@NastyD alright Nas. You than convinced me. I'm changing JSU and PV back.

But I ain't feeling good about all this heah. It's too much shit going on in this bipolar conference.
 



Did you return your cart and get your coins back?
Fi, I rolled up on this wilderbeast looking older looking white woman and she got sced and left her cart. So I waited for her to throw all her shit in the car as she feared for her life from a black man, I took her cart, shopped for a few, and returned the cart to make me 25 cents. I was happier than a punk in San Fran. lol
 
ASU coach does not trust our QB to throw deep passes until he does not have any other choice.

We all knew rain was coming, but he ran the ball in the first half when it was dry. In the second half he opened up a little in the rain.
That Is Dumb Will Ferrell GIF by MOODMAN


Unless he opens up the offense and trust his freshman QB, I am not sure ASU will will another game this year. I suspect that kid will be out of here next football season.

Congratulations FAMU - your coach trust his freshman QB.
 
Back
Top