J-State2DaPoint
"Eye Of The Tiger"
This is entertainment
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hides chicken foot *$#%;>$@'$%;''÷=/_<$^";&%@%(%%^&^%
Just mess up my picks
I was leaning towards FAMU but first year coach...freshman qb...$#%;>$@'$%;''÷=/_<$^";&%@%(%%^&^%
Just mess up my picks
Sorry rascalHides chicken foot *![]()
We still got Bethune. I have no idea what Bama state is doingWell....the SWAC east title seems to be easing closer to Lynch St...
they said they going to run homecoming back with us in Novemberhomecoming owes me nothing Bama State. Thank you for entertaining me.![]()
Conference bipolarIt’s a lot going on in the SWAC lol
How long is Body out? In the SWAC it's any given day. Parity is a mofo
I made an Aldi's run really quick just in time to watch a blocked FG by FAMU.
SU gonna' whoop PV's ass tomorrow. I can FEEL IT!!!!!!! I'm changing my pick right now.