FL Pastor Flees Scene Naked After Man Who Attends His Church Finds Him Having Sex With His Wife in T

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
pastor1.png

I'm sure he'll ask for forgiveness from his church and ask God to keep his penis soft from here on. I'm sure he is saying that man's wife is the devil that made him lust for her flesh.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My question is, this was a domestic violence case, so which one of them got arrested??? The husband, the wife, the pastor, or all three??? If I was the police officer, I would have arrested all three of them for breaking the law. The pastor damn sure could have been arrested for public nudity. I bet his naked ass was glad to see the cops come.

"He said his baby brother is there and he has to keep him from shooting people"

Applause & hollering from the sheeple in the congregation.

But yet he was in another mans home screwing his wife; and based on FL laws the husband would have had every right to unload on him and ask questions later.

SMH

Last edited:

This nikka is good!

He rocked their azz back to sleep!

His hustle is strong!!!

What did you expect??? Instead of using the Jimmy Swaggart onion technique to beg for forgiveness, he used the soft piano music in the background that seduces Black folks into an emotional feel good state of mind. Basically, he used the soothing funeral technique on them fools. This is why the souls of Black people in America are so lost, which keeps them in a confused state of mind.

when-we-wake-up-from-our-confused-state-of-dzogchen-ponlop.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the actual PDF of the police report with the husband and wife names shown:

Back