Fellas...I Need Your Help

Oh fa sho. I have already put him on game about that. Believe it or not, he actually turned down some puddin because the girl wanted to give it up while my wife and I were home. He said he took her home because she copped an attitude with him because he said no and wanted to disrespect our house.

You have a good son. Hell I got caught in the bed by my father. He and my mom had gone to Barksdale to shop. So I had the little cutie to come over. Man my daddy came in the room.....he was like awwwwwwwwwwwwww shit!!!!! Daddy told the girl to get in the closet and then he went and ran some hot water and put a towel on my head. He told my momma I had a fever. So momma went and got the medicine from the store and daddy took the girl home. Man every time she saw my dad she was like "Father in Law." To this day she calls my dad father-in-law. We been messing around for 35 years. My dad would call her "Treetop."

After that I knew my daddy had my back hell or high water!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You have a good son. Hell I got caught in the bed by my father. He and my mom had gone to Barksdale to shop. So I had the little cutie to come over. Man my daddy came in the room.....he was like awwwwwwwwwwwwww shit!!!!! Daddy told the girl to get in the closet and then he went and ran some hot water and put a towel on my head. He told my momma I had a fever. So momma went and got the medicine from the store and daddy took the girl home. Man every time she saw my dad she was like "Father in Law." To this day she calls my dad father-in-law. We been messing around for 35 years. My dad would call her "Treetop."

I was like you did the right thing. Then when we went to work the next day, I told him I would have covered her mouth and hit.

hmmmmm...... lol

Another fact that we all overlook to is that all women got to men in their lives whether they admit it or not. She got one who's she's doing it with and one man waiting. That's life. It's always a dude at your gal. Even if she has one tooth 🦷, one 🦵 leg and one 👁️ eye. He waiting on his turn

Another fact that we all overlook to is that all women got to men in their lives whether they admit it or not. She got one who's she's doing it with and one man waiting. That's life. It's always a dude at your gal. Even if she has one tooth 🦷, one 🦵 leg and one 👁️ eye. He waiting on his turn
Man. I heard my parents have sex one time..i slept with my radio on from then on.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back