Favorite postion for putting the spoon in the puddin???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Aight...

I'm waiting on my definition and explanation of the K-Position and the Omega Position. :D

Sincerely,
Synclaire

******SQUEAL*********** @ Overton & Khadija! Nita is definitely Regine.....

Maxine...where are you?:emlaugh:

IN LIVING COLOR!

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
Aight...

I'm waiting on my definition and explanation of the K-Position and the Omega Position. :D

Sincerely,
Synclaire

******SQUEAL*********** @ Overton & Khadija! Nita is definitely Regine.....

Maxine...where are you?:emlaugh:

Okay first let's get the parties straichgt:

Synclaire is Jag4Jag
Robber is Overton Wakefield Jones
Nita is Regine, with out a doubt!
Maxine is Her Royal Highness, DTownJag
Khadija is ME
and now we have to figure out who is Kyle Barker! I nominated MikeBigg, can I get a second?

Now here's the Omega style description:

The puddin' is perpinDICular to the spoon (facing each other), got that, then the spoon's legs go out and away from the intersection and the puddin's legs go out and away in the opposite direction, right at the moment that the spoon's stirring is coming to the END, then the feet and toes curl up to make the ends of the omega!

The K style is simpler, the spoon and the puddin' lie on the same side with the puddin' in front of the spoon. After the spoon is inserted and stirring then the puddin's head goes forward as far away from the spoon with disconnecting and the pudding's legs move up in an 90 degree angle.

(Dayum, after this tutorial, I gotta go fishing through my draw to find one of those spoons you use to stir GUMBO!)
:eek: :D

I just realized

Y'all some doggone freaks up in hea. Well, I already knew it.

If the puddin has some well manicured feet, I'll lay her on her back, put her legs in the air, and suck on both feet at the same time while stirring like a madman.

I am also down with that position MikeBigg mentioned when stirring doggy style, just lay her on down on her stomach and wail away.

I got one problem though. I don't too much like stirring slowly. Call me a roughneck, but I like to "grudge stir" the puddin. Let her know the spoon has been there.

And all y'all still some freaks.:D

The spoon must be gently inserted into the pudding. Being overanxious with the spoon can lead to premature spillage.
Once you have placed the spoon into the pudding, make sure you stir deeply and into all corners to make sure that the mixture is properly worked into some consistency.

Now that you have gotten all of the elements of the pudding into the center of the pan, you can turn up the blender! At this point, don't worry about the spillage that occurs from within the pudding, that is to be expected! Finally after the pudding has been whipped just right, you may inject the cremy filling. It is very important that the injection be done at just the right moment. If the cremy filling is injected before the pudding is thoroughly beaten, it can lead to wasted pudding. However, if you can whip the pudding until it literally runs out of the container, then inject the pudding. Well, my friend you have pudding for life!

Uh Uh Robber...YOU DA FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Robber
"grudge stir" the puddin. Let her know the spoon has been there.

:emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh:

Re: I just realized

Originally posted by Robber
If the puddin has some well manicured feet, I'll lay her on her back, put her legs in the air, and suck on both feet at the same time while stirring like a madman.

Oh my, Robber. :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, I like spoonin' the puddin as much as the next man, but alot of times a like to give the spoon a rest and stick my face in the bowl.

Be Careful

You must be very careful of the type of "Pudding", you place your "Spoon" in because some "Puddin" get spoiled at times and if eaten or stirred when spoiled, you will have to visit the Doctor to get rid of the contamination from the spoiled "Puddin."

Originally posted by THE MUFFIN MAN
Well, I like spoonin' the puddin as much as the next man, but alot of times a like to give the spoon a rest and stick my face in the bowl.

I don't sport this "flavor saver" . . . errrrr . . . I mean goatee, for nothing.:D

Originally posted by THE MUFFIN MAN

Ain't nuthin' wrong with lickin the bowl. :p:

Sometimes, bowl licking will be done to compensate for using a teaspoon where a tablespoon is required. Well, at least I've heard that ... :goodbad:

At any rate, I prefer str8 stickin' to lickin' ... some things I can REALLY do without!

Originally posted by Vinita
Sometimes, bowl licking will be done to compensate for using a teaspoon where a tablespoon is required. Well, at least I've heard that ... :goodbad:

At any rate, I prefer str8 stickin' to lickin' ... some things I can REALLY do without!

Postal workers need not apply...soror said you ain't got to like it before you stick it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back