Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never gets old. Young Isiah, right @Herbert77060 ?I bet it was like this one Panthro/ I mean Lenard
View attachment 22756
!!https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=b40b...VDQzBMTXplS3FKUWpiay1XaWRtUlh2QSZGT1JNPVZJUkU
Come on coach Faulk smh. That wasn't the time or place.![]()
Marshall Faulk heavily critical of Southern kicking game
The head coach seems to have reached a tipping point with his special teams unit.www.wafb.com
I would say beat da fuk down but blank drives when we had a lil momentum killed us! Credit to our D in the 2nd half. We had opportunities but could sustain drives.What happened we got beat da fuk down again see you in Mumford in 27β¦
Oh it was the time and place!Come on coach Faulk smh. That wasn't the time or place.
Public, coach? Those coming behind them won't forget this. Build up, not tear down. I cannot imagine coach Buckley constantly tearing his guys down vs constantly building them up.Oh it was the time and place!
I would say beat da fuk down but blank drives when we had a lil momentum killed us! Credit to our D in the 2nd half. We had opportunities but could sustain drives.
Itβs already unraveling. Itβs not looking good at all Pops.This experiment not gone end well
Man, a few people who knew him professionally did say straight up that they didnt think he would be a good fit. I wanted to give a fair shot and Im not saying he cant still turn it around but man, this dont look good. This aint just growing pains, this looks like incompetence.Itβs already unraveling. Itβs not looking good at all Pops.
This like the dude who really likes a chick out of his league, and he shoots his shot. She really don't want that cat, but he got a nice car(money) and she starts dating him anyway. She's still tricking with the cats she likes, but she dabbles with him just a lil. Talks sideways about him whenever she can etc. Can't wait till the dates are over so she can get back to what she likes to do...Man, a few people who knew him professionally did say straight up that they didnt think he would be a good fit. I wanted to give a fair shot and Im not saying he cant still turn it around but man, this dont look good. This aint just growing pains, this looks like incompetence.
Let me tell you something. Bad coaches don't improve year to year. He brought in 60 players so these his guys and he will only get less effective at bringing in talent as the loses mount up. When you see a coach doesn't have it you best cut ties or suffer the consequences of wait and see.!!!!No, it looks like he needs to get rid of all those players who don't care! Sadly, it will be an overhaul after this season. I'll save my observations for next year when it shouldn't be any excuses.
Hmmmmmmm.... I would add to this but it will get me banned from PV forever, which I could care less.Let me tell you something. Bad coaches don't improve year to year. He brought in 60 players so these his guys and he will only get less effective at bringing in talent as the loses mount up. When you see a coach doesn't have it you best cut ties or suffer the consequences of wait and see.!!!!
He aint never been young...Never gets old. Young Isiah, right @Herbert77060 ?
And i stand on that!
And i stand on that too!!