Fantasy Football - TSPN SMACKDOWN LEAGUE pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robber

Consigliere
After my waiver acquisitions, I am throwing down the gauntlet. Y'alls collective asses is grass.

STAY OFF THE TRACKS!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!

The Express is coming through.

Robber said:
After my waiver acquisitions, I am throwing down the gauntlet. Y'alls collective asses is grass.

STAY OFF THE TRACKS!!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!

The Express is coming through.

:lmao:

I see you got both QB's on waivers. But that wont help you. I'm still trying to figure out why the teams ahead of me pass them up. All of them needed a QB bad. I bet you Jag 79 wouldn't have pass them up if he wasn't picking 14. I won't to thank you. Why? You will find out Sunday about 5:27am. :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
sigma4life said:
:lmao:

I see you got both QB's on waivers. But that wont help you. I'm still trying to figure out why the teams ahead of me pass them up. All of them needed a QB bad. I bet you Jag 79 wouldn't have pass them up if he wasn't picking 14. I won't to thank you. Why? You will find out Sunday about 5:27am. :nod:

Another quirk of this year's league already. How the hell did I fall from 3 at 3:00 am draft in waiver order to 10th at 11:00 that day. But, the Prowlers didn't do too bad and yes, Sun, 5:27 am will be a nice time for some of us.

BTw, Robber, if the Rams fall off like some say they will ...... be lucky I only play you once this year.

The only position I'm short in is QB and that was addressed this week in numerous ways.

PNeck, check your hotmail email......I've sent the invite plenty of times, you need to get in there and get your team together. You've been missing out.

Also, I'm looking for a backup Qb...will trade a WR for one (since I have 5 of the best receivers in the league on my team). Come with a reasonable trade offer.

Fiyah said:
PNeck, check your hotmail email......I've sent the invite plenty of times, you need to get in there and get your team together. You've been missing out.

Also, I'm looking for a backup Qb...will trade a WR for one (since I have 5 of the best receivers in the league on my team). Come with a reasonable trade offer.
First, Ramblin' Wreck, check your e-mail. ;)

Second, Fiyah, let me see what we might be able to do .....

SU Jag 79 said:
BTw, Robber, if the Rams fall off like some say they will ...... be lucky I only play you once this year.
Dude, the Rams offense will be aight. I don't care if they win or lose the game. I just need Faulk to get back to form, and if he doesn't, they can put Steven Jackson in. Bulger needs to get me over 20 pts. a game and Holt keeps doing his thang. Gannon will get back to slinging TDs anyway. Warner just might find some old magic. My offense is gonna be boss, but my defense is what's gonna put me over the top. Y'all ain't ready for these tackling playmaking fools I got at LB. 3 of the absolute best.

The Phatboys are loaded and ready to roll. We have 4 quality backs, and we have the old vet at QB in Farve, and the young gun in Palmer. Plus we have playmakers on defense in Ed Reed and Dwight Freeney. Yall don't want none of the Phatboys! I feel sorry for demdamnhornets! We will make an example out of you in week 1!

Fiyah said:
Pneck,
This is your team. Want to swap teams straight up.:tup:
<TABLE class=bodyCopy cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=tableHead style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"><TD width="39%" colSpan=2>STARTERS</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD align=middle width="14%" colSpan=2>WEEK 1</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD align=middle colSpan=4><NOBR>2003 SEASON</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD align=middle colSpan=4>2004 PRESEASON</TD></TR><TR class=tableSubHead style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #96b61e"><TD width="6%">SLOT</TD><TD><NOBR>PLAYER, TEAM POS</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD title=Opponent>OPP</TD><TD title="Game Status">STATUS</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD title="Positional Rank" align=right>PRK</TD><TD title="Fantasy Points" align=right>PTS</TD><TD title="Average Fantasy Points" align=right>AVG</TD><TD title="Points in Previous Week" align=right>LAST</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD title="Hector & Victor Projected Points" align=right>H&V</TD><TD title="Position Vs Opponent Rating" align=right width="5%">PVO</TD><TD title="Percent Owned" align=right>%OWN</TD><TD title="Weekly Change of Pct Owned" align=right width="6%">+/-</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>QB</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_0 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_0 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_0 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_0 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_0 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_0 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_0 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_0 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>RB</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_1 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_1 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_1 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_1 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_1 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_1 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_1 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_1 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>RB/WR</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_2 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_2 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_2 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_2 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_2 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_2 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_2 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_2 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>WR</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_3 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_3 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_3 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_3 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_3 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_3 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_3 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_3 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>WR</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_4 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_4 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_4 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_4 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_4 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_4 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_4 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_4 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>TE</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_5 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_5 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_5 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_5 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_5 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_5 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_5 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_5 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>DP</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_6 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_6 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_6 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_6 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_6 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_6 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_6 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_6 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>DP</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_7 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_7 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_7 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_7 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_7 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_7 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_7 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_7 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>DP</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_8 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_8 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_8 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_8 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_8 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_8 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_8 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_8 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>DP</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_9 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_9 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_9 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_9 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_9 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_9 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_9 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_9 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>K</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_10 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_10 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_10 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_10 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_10 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_10 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_10 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_10 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_-1>P</TD><TD><NOBR>Empty</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_11 align=right>--</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_11 align=right>--</TD><TD id=avgpoints_11 align=right>--</TD><TD id=lastpts_11 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_11 align=right>--</TD><TD id=posvsdef_11 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_11 align=right>--</TD><TD id=adddrop_11 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR class=tableHead style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"><TD width="39%" colSpan=2>BENCH</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD align=middle width="14%" colSpan=2>WEEK 1</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD align=middle colSpan=4><NOBR>2003 SEASON</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD align=middle colSpan=4>2004 PRESEASON</TD></TR><TR class=tableSubHead style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #96b61e"><TD width="6%">SLOT</TD><TD><NOBR>PLAYER, TEAM POS</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD title=Opponent>OPP</TD><TD title="Game Status">STATUS</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD title="Positional Rank" align=right>PRK</TD><TD title="Fantasy Points" align=right>PTS</TD><TD title="Average Fantasy Points" align=right>AVG</TD><TD title="Points in Previous Week" align=right>LAST</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD title="Hector & Victor Projected Points" align=right>H&V</TD><TD title="Position Vs Opponent Rating" align=right width="5%">PVO</TD><TD title="Percent Owned" align=right>%OWN</TD><TD title="Weekly Change of Pct Owned" align=right width="6%">+/-</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2571 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_2571>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2571><NOBR>Deuce McAllister, NO RB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2571>Sea</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2571><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_0 align=right>7</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_0 align=right>246</TD><TD id=avgpoints_0 align=right>15.4</TD><TD id=lastpts_0 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_0 align=right>279</TD><TD id=posvsdef_0 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_0 align=right>100.0</TD><TD id=adddrop_0 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr1755 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_1755>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_1755><NOBR>Edgerrin James, Ind RB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_1755>@NE</TD><TD id=gamestatus_1755><NOBR>Thu 9:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_1 align=right>10</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_1 align=right>208</TD><TD id=avgpoints_1 align=right>16.0</TD><TD id=lastpts_1 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_1 align=right>243</TD><TD id=posvsdef_1 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_1 align=right>100.0</TD><TD id=adddrop_1 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr1196 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_1196>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_1196><NOBR>Corey Dillon, NE RB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_1196>Ind</TD><TD id=gamestatus_1196><NOBR>Thu 9:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_2 align=right>48</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_2 align=right>63</TD><TD id=avgpoints_2 align=right>4.8</TD><TD id=lastpts_2 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_2 align=right>189</TD><TD id=posvsdef_2 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_2 align=right>100.0</TD><TD id=adddrop_2 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr1218 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_1218>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_1218><NOBR>Tiki Barber, NYG RB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_1218>@Phi</TD><TD id=gamestatus_1218><NOBR>Sun 4:15</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_3 align=right>17</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_3 align=right>169</TD><TD id=avgpoints_3 align=right>10.6</TD><TD id=lastpts_3 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_3 align=right>184</TD><TD id=posvsdef_3 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_3 align=right>100.0</TD><TD id=adddrop_3 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2026 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_2026>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2026><NOBR>Jeff Garcia, Cle QB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2026>Bal</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2026><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_4 align=right>12</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_4 align=right>298</TD><TD id=avgpoints_4 align=right>22.9</TD><TD id=lastpts_4 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_4 align=right>305</TD><TD id=posvsdef_4 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_4 align=right>99.7</TD><TD id=adddrop_4 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr331 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_331>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_331><NOBR>Brad Johnson, TB QB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_331>@Was</TD><TD id=gamestatus_331><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_5 align=right>8</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_5 align=right>333</TD><TD id=avgpoints_5 align=right>20.8</TD><TD id=lastpts_5 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_5 align=right>299</TD><TD id=posvsdef_5 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_5 align=right>66.5</TD><TD id=adddrop_5 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr276 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_276>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_276><NOBR>Keenan McCardell*, TB WR O </NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_276>@Was</TD><TD id=gamestatus_276><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_6 align=right>11</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_6 align=right>170</TD><TD id=avgpoints_6 align=right>10.6</TD><TD id=lastpts_6 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_6 align=right>143</TD><TD id=posvsdef_6 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_6 align=right>96.5</TD><TD id=adddrop_6 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr1831 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_1831>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_1831><NOBR>Marty Booker, Mia WR</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_1831>Ten</TD><TD id=gamestatus_1831><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_7 align=right>37</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_7 align=right>98</TD><TD id=avgpoints_7 align=right>7.5</TD><TD id=lastpts_7 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_7 align=right>107</TD><TD id=posvsdef_7 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_7 align=right>77.2</TD><TD id=adddrop_7 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2578 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_2578>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2578><NOBR>Reggie Wayne, Ind WR</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2578>@NE</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2578><NOBR>Thu 9:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_8 align=right>22</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_8 align=right>126</TD><TD id=avgpoints_8 align=right>7.9</TD><TD id=lastpts_8 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_8 align=right>128</TD><TD id=posvsdef_8 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_8 align=right>75.7</TD><TD id=adddrop_8 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2673 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_2673>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2673><NOBR>Justin McCareins, NYJ WR</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2673>Cin</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2673><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_9 align=right>17</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_9 align=right>144</TD><TD id=avgpoints_9 align=right>9.0</TD><TD id=lastpts_9 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_9 align=right>123</TD><TD id=posvsdef_9 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_9 align=right>98.4</TD><TD id=adddrop_9 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2898 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_2898>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2898><NOBR>Drew Bennett, Ten WR Q </NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2898>@Mia</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2898><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_10 align=right>60</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_10 align=right>72</TD><TD id=avgpoints_10 align=right>6.0</TD><TD id=lastpts_10 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_10 align=right>109</TD><TD id=posvsdef_10 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_10 align=right>32.7</TD><TD id=adddrop_10 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2216 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_2216>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2216><NOBR>Greg Wesley, KC S</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2216>@Den</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2216><NOBR>Sun 8:30</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_11 align=right>2</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_11 align=right>109</TD><TD id=avgpoints_11 align=right>6.8</TD><TD id=lastpts_11 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_11 align=right>108</TD><TD id=posvsdef_11 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_11 align=right>18.2</TD><TD id=adddrop_11 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2273 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_2273>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2273><NOBR>Shane Lechler, Oak P</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2273>@Pit</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2273><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_12 align=right>3</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_12 align=right>30</TD><TD id=avgpoints_12 align=right>1.9</TD><TD id=lastpts_12 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_12 align=right>0</TD><TD id=posvsdef_12 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_12 align=right>62.9</TD><TD id=adddrop_12 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr833 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_833>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_833><NOBR>Darren Bennett, Min P</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_833>Dal</TD><TD id=gamestatus_833><NOBR>Sun 4:15</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_13 align=right>5</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_13 align=right>29</TD><TD id=avgpoints_13 align=right>1.8</TD><TD id=lastpts_13 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_13 align=right>0</TD><TD id=posvsdef_13 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_13 align=right>43.3</TD><TD id=adddrop_13 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr1328 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_1328>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_1328><NOBR>Ryan Longwell, GB K</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_1328>@Car</TD><TD id=gamestatus_1328><NOBR>Mon 9:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_14 align=right>7</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_14 align=right>128</TD><TD id=avgpoints_14 align=right>8.0</TD><TD id=lastpts_14 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_14 align=right>132</TD><TD id=posvsdef_14 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_14 align=right>92.7</TD><TD id=adddrop_14 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr1909 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_1909>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_1909><NOBR>Jay Foreman, Hou LB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_1909>SD</TD><TD id=gamestatus_1909><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_15 align=right>13</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_15 align=right>122</TD><TD id=avgpoints_15 align=right>7.6</TD><TD id=lastpts_15 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_15 align=right>115</TD><TD id=posvsdef_15 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_15 align=right>49.7</TD><TD id=adddrop_15 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2329 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_2329>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2329><NOBR>Matt Bowen, Was S</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2329>TB</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2329><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_16 align=right>11</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_16 align=right>90</TD><TD id=avgpoints_16 align=right>5.6</TD><TD id=lastpts_16 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_16 align=right>92</TD><TD id=posvsdef_16 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_16 align=right>2.0</TD><TD id=adddrop_16 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2280 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_2280>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2280><NOBR>Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, GB DE</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2280>@Car</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2280><NOBR>Mon 9:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_17 align=right>17</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_17 align=right>79</TD><TD id=avgpoints_17 align=right>5.6</TD><TD id=lastpts_17 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_17 align=right>74</TD><TD id=posvsdef_17 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_17 align=right>46.6</TD><TD id=adddrop_17 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr1680 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_1680>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_1680><NOBR>London Fletcher, Buf LB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_1680>Jac</TD><TD id=gamestatus_1680><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_18 align=right>21</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_18 align=right>118</TD><TD id=avgpoints_18 align=right>7.4</TD><TD id=lastpts_18 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_18 align=right>110</TD><TD id=posvsdef_18 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_18 align=right>50.4</TD><TD id=adddrop_18 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr3617 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_3617>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_3617><NOBR>Akin Ayodele, Jac LB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_3617>@Buf</TD><TD id=gamestatus_3617><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_19 align=right>22</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_19 align=right>116</TD><TD id=avgpoints_19 align=right>7.3</TD><TD id=lastpts_19 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_19 align=right>106</TD><TD id=posvsdef_19 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_19 align=right>18.0</TD><TD id=adddrop_19 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr2202 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_2202>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_2202><NOBR>Darwin Walker, Phi DT</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_2202>NYG</TD><TD id=gamestatus_2202><NOBR>Sun 4:15</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_20 align=right>9</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_20 align=right>67.5</TD><TD id=avgpoints_20 align=right>4.5</TD><TD id=lastpts_20 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_20 align=right>57.5</TD><TD id=posvsdef_20 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_20 align=right>5.6</TD><TD id=adddrop_20 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr1805 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_1805>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_1805><NOBR>John Thornton, Cin DT</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_1805>@NYJ</TD><TD id=gamestatus_1805><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_21 align=right>18</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_21 align=right>59</TD><TD id=avgpoints_21 align=right>3.9</TD><TD id=lastpts_21 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_21 align=right>46</TD><TD id=posvsdef_21 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_21 align=right>0.1</TD><TD id=adddrop_21 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr601 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ececec" height=24><TD id=slot_601>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_601><NOBR>Sam Adams, Buf DT</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_601>Jac</TD><TD id=gamestatus_601><NOBR>Sun 1:00</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_22 align=right>23</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_22 align=right>54</TD><TD id=avgpoints_22 align=right>4.5</TD><TD id=lastpts_22 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_22 align=right>44</TD><TD id=posvsdef_22 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_22 align=right>13.6</TD><TD id=adddrop_22 align=right>--</TD></TR><TR id=plyr1596 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #dcdcdc" height=24><TD id=slot_1596>Bench</TD><TD id=playername_1596><NOBR>Eric Warfield, KC CB</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=opponent_1596>@Den</TD><TD id=gamestatus_1596><NOBR>Sun 8:30</NOBR></TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=posrank_23 align=right>18</TD><TD id=seasonpoints_23 align=right>77</TD><TD id=avgpoints_23 align=right>5.1</TD><TD id=lastpts_23 align=right>--</TD><TD width=1 bgColor=#ffffff><SPACER height="1" width="1" type="block"></SPACER></TD><TD id=projectedpts_23 align=right>76</TD><TD id=posvsdef_23 align=right>--</TD><TD id=pctowned_23 align=right>15.1</TD><TD id=adddrop_23 align=right>--</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

R U punks ready for some football..This is the Vipers year. That trophy will be on my fireplace mantle. :smug: Let me address some issues.

Robber...... :lmao:
U don't have a chance with me...:smh: I hope I get you on the week the Rams on there bye week. If not, the team that play you will be lucky. Oh yeah, I don't blame u picking up Jacksons, because Faulk is finish. Don't count on those 20 points from Bulger this year. He will be running for his life, the rams offensive line is weak this year. H will have to throw the ball quick. so there goes Holt points.:smh:

Mighty Hornet.....
I look over your roster. :vomit: What a joke. The team u got and you making the decisions. I bet u finish 11th or 12th this year, that's putting u over the new bootys. I'm wasting my time talking to you. :|

New booty ( PNeck) .... :slap: wake the **** up
Playa I hope you don't let us down...:mad: We haven't heard from u since you beg us to let u in. Please don't be the dead team of 2004. U have some good player on your team.

Jag79 (Mr. 2003 Champ).... :bowdown:
I'm giving u your props now but when we play each other it's on. You got something I won't.... not the trophy... the R E S P E C T. :) SO everytime you turn your head, look for me playa. BTW, I know you think Harrington going to show up this year. He wont.

sigma4life said:
R U punks ready for some football..This is the Vipers year. That trophy will be on my fireplace mantle. :smug: Let me address some issues.

U don't have a chance with me...:smh: I hope I get you on the week the Rams on there bye week. If not, the team that play you will be lucky. Oh yeah, I don't blame u picking up Jacksons, because Faulk is finish. Don't count on those 20 points from Bulger this year. He will be running for his life, the rams offensive line is weak this year. H will have to throw the ball quick. so there goes Holt points.:smh:
Y'all in for a rude awakening if y'all think my success hinges on the Rams. I don't intend to start Bulger in any week they're on the road, playing on grass. Holt will still get his. Have I mentioned that I have the Denver Broncos starting RB??? When was the FIRST time that a Bronco RB wasn't a fantasy stud. Quinten Griffith, baby!!!!

Express in a landslide!!!

sigma4life said:

Mighty Hornet.....
I look over your roster. :vomit: What a joke. The team u got and you making the decisions. I bet u finish 11th or 12th this year, that's putting u over the new bootys. I'm wasting my time talking to you. :|

New booty ( PNeck) .... :slap: wake the **** up
Playa I hope you don't let us down...:mad: We haven't heard from u since you beg us to let u in. Please don't be the dead team of 2004. U have some good player on your team.

Jag79 (Mr. 2003 Champ).... :bowdown:
I'm giving u your props now but when we play each other it's on. You got something I won't.... not the trophy... the R E S P E C T. :) SO everytime you turn your head, look for me playa. BTW, I know you think Harrington going to show up this year. He wont.

Bring it on the field and respect is yours .... and, uhh, did you look at the rest of my club? harrington is a place holder to get me 10 points. The rest of the team is what y'all need to worry about.

BTW, this trophy does look nice on my computer though ....

sigma4life said:
Mighty Hornet.....
I can tell you're scared of demdamnhornets. :scared::scared:

I'm just sitting back LMAO@you losers making all these damn deals and still gonna suck.
:lol::lol:

SU Jag 79 said:
Bring it on the field and respect is yours .... and, uhh, did you look at the rest of my club? harrington is a place holder to get me 10 points. The rest of the team is what y'all need to worry about.

BTW, this trophy does look nice on my computer though ....
Dude, you are in trouble if you think your QB will be a place holder. QB should be good for 20-25 points a game, easy. Can't see how you expect to win without good weekly production from the QB. But hey, you're the defending champ, not me.

I'm coming for that trophy son.

STAY OFF THE TRACKS!!!

Okay, I need a QB. I still do not understand how a QB is not drafting during the process.

I am ready to deal -- any takers?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
GSUperTiger said:
Okay, I need a QB. I still do not understand how a QB is not drafting during the process.

I am ready to deal -- any takers?

Sent you e-mail and left a deal on ESPN for you. YOU never responded man. Only one problem now ... games start Thursday, but none of my QB's are Thursday guys so you should be able to insert one. I've got Boller or Grossman for you. I'll look at your roster and see what you got and I'll leave another deal on ESPN for you.

New Booty #2 (GSUper Tiger).......

Check out ESPN..... :) Made you a nice offer need to be accepted today dude. I hate doing business one day before the first game. Get your **** together.

SU Jag 79 said:
Sent you e-mail and left a deal on ESPN for you. YOU never responded man. Only one problem now ... games start Thursday, but none of my QB's are Thursday guys so you should be able to insert one. I've got Boller or Grossman for you. I'll look at your roster and see what you got and I'll leave another deal on ESPN for you.
Damn, I had an old hotmail account. Hold on....

GSUPe,

If those two cats don't make you a good offer, holla at me. Warner and Rich Gannon are available.

OK

Sorry guys, pretty busy around here.....

Questions.....I'm signed in. How do I edit the name of my team, and, more importantly, why are there no pulldowns for me to name starters, being that the season opens tomorrow?

Someone please help my simple arse......

There are two links in my invitation.

One is to the main fantasy page, on which all I can find are links to leagues where I must pay to join.

The other link is to our league, where I'm apparently an outside viewer. When I click on things like "league message board", I get a message saying only league members may post.

I know the league name and password. Now where in the hell do I put them in?

PNeck019 said:
Someone please help my simple arse......

There are two links in my invitation.

One is to the main fantasy page, on which all I can find are links to leagues where I must pay to join.

The other link is to our league, where I'm apparently an outside viewer. When I click on things like "league message board", I get a message saying only league members may post.

I know the league name and password. Now where in the hell do I put them in?

ROOKIE :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

OK, I'm not mad at anyone except perhaps myself for not being able to figure out how to do this.....

HOW IN THE FUGG DO I GET INTO THIS LEAGUE?

Once again, I've surfed around for a freaking hour and can't find anywhere to put the dod gamn league name and password.

Someone help, please!!!

I'm assuming I should have followed some sort of link. However, the only links I have on my emails are:

Your League Office:
http://lm.espn.go.com/ffllm/leagueoffice?leagueId=31525

-ESPN.com
http://games.espn.go.com/cgi/ffl/frontpage

Where on either of these pages am I to put in the league name and password so I can set my damn lineup?

I'm also thinking perhaps there was a previous email from Fiyah that was maybe caught by a junk filter or something.

I know he sent me the invite.

If anyone has the right link send it to me at:

PNeck19@hotmail.com

Please note there is no zero (0) in my email address like there is on my tspn screen name.

Thanks in advance.....

Trying to get to the bottom of this.....

My espn account had an old email address which is no longer active. I have changed it to my current one.

So, Fiyah, if you please.....could you send it one more time? Sorry about the trouble.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back