FAMU Bracing For A Battle

We played top 10 university Miami and Troy , so what are you talking about. We beat the teams we are supposed too and you are next. South Carolina State would mop the floor with JSU. Let’s see Lane (1-5), Southern (3-3), A&M (3-3) Texas Southern (2-4). Thee is hasn’t played a team with a winning record.🤫😉
As stated. Outside of Miami you haven't played nobody.

We played ULM who Beat a 1-6 Troy. I know yall so use to lying you can't help but do it. And if 5-1 isn't a winning record then that explains why you think y'all are good 😆 😂.

You don't stand a chance and most folks don't think y'all do either. Even the so called YouTube experts got y'all losing. You can try to hype yourself up all you want. You'll be gone again in less than 2 days 😆.

We played ULM who Beat a 1-6 Troy. I know yall so use to lying you can't help but do it. And if 5-1 isn't a winning record then that explains why you think y'all are good 😆 😂.

You don't stand a chance and most folks don't think y'all do either. Even the so called YouTube experts got y'all losing. You can try to hype yourself up all you want. You'll be gone again in less than 2 days 😆.
You sound desperate.😎

Did you see that second half in Mobile, we did… you can call it what you like but A&M kicked your Butts in the second half. We play all 4 quarters And have played some physical opponents. Plus we want to win the conference and thee is in the way. We are coming…

Did you see that second half in Mobile, we did… you can call it what you like but A&M kicked your Butts in the second half. We play all 4 quarters And have played some physical opponents. Plus we want to win the conference and thee is in the way. We are coming…
Keep trying to convince yourself 😆. Did you see ANY of YOUR games. You have to play 4 quarters because you're SORRY 😆 🤣. Thnx for acknowledging how good we are that we can take half a game off and STILL win.

Newsflash: aamu will also beat you by 2 TDs. You will finish 3rd in the East 😆

Keep trying to convince yourself 😆. Did you see ANY of YOUR games. You have to play 4 quarters because you're SORRY 😆 🤣. Thnx for acknowledging how good we are that we can take half a game off and STILL win.

Newsflash: aamu will also beat you by 2 TDs. You will finish 3rd in the East 😆

Exactly the reason I’m tired of smacking this dude. He just typing random shit at this point 😂

Back