FAMU Bracing For A Battle

Rattler73

I guess I’ll start the discussion because certain THEE posters are quiet. I know that the Rattlers are focused and understand what it takes to win tough games. Go Rattlers!!! This is not smack…👍🏽

I guess I’ll start the discussion because certain THEE posters are quiet. I know that the Rattlers are focused and understand what it takes to win tough games. Go Rattlers!!! This is not smack…👍🏽
Y’all should have no excuses then. First off, thoughts and prayers on the hurricane recovery efforts if they’re still happening from Helene. Y’all have played 1 game in like three weeks. Rested, sure. Rust towards a team that has a tendency to start slow and rely on a second half surge … mmm eventually that faucet runs out. I’ve seen a lot of your fellow rattler’s tussling with JSU folks on Elon app about FAMU by 30. May I remind you, special teams was the only difference last year and y’all were much more talented than this championship hangover team y’all will trot out Saturday. This is not a “Prime era” thing with beating FAMU regularly. It’s always happened. Now, y’all have earned what y’all will get this Saturday. Belt to Azz.

You skipped 2023…last year. I watched the second half of the Alabama A&M game. You guys are a first half team.

I didn’t skip 2023, you already said something about it. Keep up buddy.

And no, we aren’t a 1st half team. Our defense was gassed from our offense scoring too fast and putting them back on the field. Something yall wouldn’t know anything about 😂. Look a little deeper next time. They had the ball 40 mins to our 20 and had 85 plays to our 23. And still couldn’t beat us. One thing is for sure, they’re better than y’all 😂

Your secondary is small and can’t cover. Thank you Alabama A&M for showing everyone that Thee has weak defense. We will not kick the ball to the freshman and will stop the run. We have 3 tight ends that are going to continue what A&M did last week.
We are a veteran team and have played much tougher competition. Look out the Mighty Rattlers are coming to Jackson.

The jokes write themselves. These folks played 2 teams with no qb (Alabama State and Norfolk) and STILL behind THEEs secondary lol. Make it make sense 😆 🤣

Defensive Secondary
Screenshot_20241017_101328_Chrome.jpg

Your secondary is small and can’t cover. Thank you Alabama A&M for showing everyone that Thee has weak defense. We will not kick the ball to the freshman and will stop the run. We have 3 tight ends that are going to continue what A&M did last week.
We are a veteran team and have played much tougher competition. Look out the Mighty Rattlers are coming to Jackson.

Our DC explained why we gave up those yards. We were up 38-10. I expect to be up the same on yall. Then the game will get boring and yall might score.

Outside of the Miami game your schedule is just the same as everybody else.

You play a Norfolk team who's dead last in the Meac. An Alabama State team that's on their 6th string qb. A Troy team that only has 1 win on the season (famu) and lost to the ULM team we played. The only decent team you've played was scsu and it was their first game of the season. So miss us with this tough schedule 😆.

We played top 10 university Miami and Troy , so what are you talking about. We beat the teams we are supposed too and you are next. South Carolina State would mop the floor with JSU. Let’s see Lane (1-5), Southern (3-3), A&M (3-3) Texas Southern (2-4). Thee is hasn’t played a team with a winning record.🤫😉

Back