FAMU 30 for 30: Football 2021

Three straight Ws … we own FAMU… rack boys got sentenced to 60 minutes in JSU secondary penitentiary… and the good bishop got taken to Under 100 yards Baptist church…

656BE7E7-B765-4391-B70B-3B5508F86C39.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Three straight Ws … we own FAMU… rack boys got sentenced to 60 minutes in JSU secondary penitentiary… and the good bishop got taken to Under 100 yards Baptist church…

View attachment 13234
First congrats on the win. I attended the game. The takent on the JSU defensive line was noticable. However, the QB is 2 stars.lol
Why wouldn't your QB throw passes over the middle?
Celebrate your 1 point win over the mighty Rattlers.lol

First congrats on the win. I attended the game. The takent on the JSU defensive line was noticable. However, the QB is 2 stars.lol

Welcome back. QB insults should be the last thing anyone from famu type lol. Shedeur had more yards passing in the first quarter than all 3 of your QBs had combined for the entire game. Sit that one out lol. I'm sure y'all had 2 All world Safeties in the middle (1 got kicked out). I definitely remember one pass over the middle that Lotto (1) dropped yards away from the endzone.

Last edited:
I hope you wasn't talking about your roster, cause the only ones that looked good was your punter and kicker.
Congrats on the win. I attended the game and despite the loss I enjoyed myself.
The only noticible JSU talent that I saw was on the defensive line. Your QB is 2 stars lol. His daddy would not let him throw passes over the middle.lol.
Enjoy your 1 point win over the mighty Rattlers. I rode the plane going to and returning from Miami with a gang of JSU Tigers. Returning from Miami the JSU faithful were questioning the performance of the JSU offense.

Congrats on the win. I attended the game and despite the loss I enjoyed myself.
The only noticible JSU talent that I saw was on the defensive line. Your QB is 2 stars lol. His daddy would not let him throw passes over the middle.lol.
Enjoy your 1 point win over the mighty Rattlers. I rode the plane going to and returning from Miami with a gang of JSU Tigers. Returning from Miami the JSU faithful were questioning the performance of the JSU offense.
Yall loss. Your players don't know what it feels like to beat a JSU team. The players you have was toddlers last time FAMU won over us.

The QB played 2 stars but was more poised than y’all QB could ever be and he a 4 year starter lol please answer to this… and FAMU couldn’t score … JSU didn’t score… huge difference… JSU was moving the ball to really make this thing 21 to 6 without the fumbles… and yea we’ll enjoy THEE third straight win over FAMU 😏😎

To be honest, I’m shocked...but I also didn’t think McKay would be named the starter when I made that post...

I don't understand why you are shocked lol. You could look at our roster on paper and see that we had a legit defense. I watched famu games from 2019 and saw that McKay wasn't the answer and if he was in a battle with 2 other guys then I knew they wouldn't be ready as well.

I don't understand why you are shocked lol. You could look at our roster on paper and see that we had a legit defense. I watched famu games from 2019 and saw that McKay wasn't the answer and if he was in a battle with 2 other guys then I knew they wouldn't be ready as well.
Nah, I thought Cam Sapp should’ve been the starter...but it is what it is. I always thought QB play would hold this team back.

Our defense is solid, so I’m not stressed too much.

Nah, I thought Cam Sapp should’ve been the starter...but it is what it is. I always thought QB play would hold this team back.

Our defense is solid, so I’m not stressed too much.

I suggest y'all take your lumps with the freshman. He has the biggest upside. QB play is definitely your weakness. Y'all are solid everywhere else

FamU I told yall you didn't have a QB! Lol

Anytime you come out of Spring with uncertainty about who is gonna start at QB, especially with an incumbent already on the team from the previous season, it means you really don't have faith in any of them!

It also means you are gonna experience some growing pains regardless of who you play and sacrifice playcalling! Good luck to ya!

I suggest y'all take your lumps with the freshman. He has the biggest upside. QB play is definitely your weakness. Y'all are solid everywhere else

when the Kansas State transfer decided he didn’t wanna hit the books and the other transfer QB decided to de-commit and go to South Dakota...I had a bad feeling but thought we could push past that.

when the Kansas State transfer decided he didn’t wanna hit the books and the other transfer QB decided to de-commit and go to South Dakota...I had a bad feeling but thought we could push past that.

It's still early. Simmons is a proven winner at this level so I'm sure y'all will rebound. Would of loved to have seen these teams play later in the year when both are hiring their stride

It's still early. Simmons is a proven winner at this level so I'm sure y'all will rebound. Would of loved to have seen these teams play later in the year when both are hiring their stride
Nah I wouldn’t… I’d rather catch famu early when they had no game tape… that QB situation was suspect, and they trying to get their foot wet… later in the season FAMU will be a problem …

DIAMONDBACK said:
Competition is tight so we could see 3 QBs play on 5 Sep 2021.
😆 you know what that means right? 😏

😆🤣😂. @Blacknbengal @Bewildered @NastyD please tell him what that means!!!!

I thought I'd bring back these post by me. It aged so well! 😆 🤣

Back