Fall football attendance restrictions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Peace Im Out GIF by Young Deuces

What you said has nothing to do with what I said. It's obvious the masks, lockdowns, and social distancing doesn't work yet they are coming from one place. But, believe what you want. I know I will continue to do so.
Hey new member... who are you? What school are you repping? Who are your people? Inquiring minds want to know. Cause if you're not one of us I can just hit that ignore button and keep pushing.

Yea whatever, I'm not putting the poison in me. I don't take medicine period.
so no monoclonal antibody treatment for you if you get the covid. Can save that dose for someone else. No meds period? so you going to be the one they find in their house.
Po dez... he was a good jaguar.

I follow the Most High. I ain't worrying about a mask or social distancing. I'm living my life. And, if HBCUs are going to have these ridiculous crowd restrictions on their football games I'm not going.
I've been on here for on for a long time, and never have I ever, heard any of us say the phrases in bold! Those are not phrases of inclusion.
Hey BookerJones, what's the other name for this site/forum?

I've been on here for on for a long time, and never have I ever, heard any of us say the phrases in bold! Those are not phrases of inclusion.
Hey BookerJones, what's the other name for this site/forum?
sounds like a white person who came here to just spread misinformation about the vaccine..I've noticed a pattern ever since this pandemic has started that needs to be discussed more on all black media outlets.

so no monoclonal antibody treatment for you if you get the covid. Can save that dose for someone else. No meds period? so you going to be the one they find in their house.
Po dez... he was a good jaguar.
😆 white is right but y'all complain about PWIs smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yall are not gonna change the minds of dezjaguar, BookerJones, or anyone else who don't want to take the vaccine, so why waste, well, never mind.

That's why I say there should be no attendance restrictions for football this fall. It does nothing but coddle holdouts. LET THEM GO.

Did you read this? Come on bruh....

"Since March 1, 21 Wisconsinites have died from breakthrough COVID-19 cases. Data obtained by the FOX6 Investigators shows one-third of them were in southeast Wisconsin. Their median age – 82 years old. A third were in long-term care facilities. All 21 had other underlying health conditions."

Like I said...

See, this is why the pandemic will never end. People only read headlines, so they freak out over the one Burger King onion ring that slipped into the bag of french fries. At this rate, we'll be canceling shit & still wearing masks everywhere forever!

Every doctor and medical professional has said bluntly, "this is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated." And folks are still not accepting this information.

Did you read this? Come on bruh....

"Since March 1, 21 Wisconsinites have died from breakthrough COVID-19 cases. Data obtained by the FOX6 Investigators shows one-third of them were in southeast Wisconsin. Their median age – 82 years old. A third were in long-term care facilities. All 21 had other underlying health conditions."

Like I said...
LOL!!!!!

My guy, don't get into your feelings. And don't think that these numbers aren't skewed.

Just cause I didn't post numbers of those who died (fully vaccinated) who didn't have underlined conditions under the age of 80; don't believe that those numbers are not there.

My thing is I'm not against those who take the shot or who doesn't take the shot that's a personal choice. My thing is people like this dude who came straight out the cage talking about you can blame the democrats. When in reality Covid-19 started under dumb Donald who did nothing to control it. Then Dumb Donald is out here telling lies and got these fools out here running around purposely trying to spread Covid-19 while Trump and his family took the shot. Now that is what you call a dumb azz. The difference is that most of the black people who want take the shot is just hesitant because of past medical reasons towards minorities. That's understandable. The white Trump supporters are purposely trying to spread Covid-19. They have it and will come to work or go to Walmart with no mask on hoping to give it to someone. Sick animals.

My thing is I'm not against those who take the shot or who doesn't take the shot that's a personal choice. My thing is people like this dude who came straight out the cage talking about you can blame the democrats. When in reality Covid-19 started under dumb Donald who did nothing to control it. Then Dumb Donald is out here telling lies and got these fools out here running around purposely trying to spread Covid-19 while Trump and his family took the shot. Now that is what you call a dumb azz. The difference is that most of the black people who want take the shot is just hesitant because of past medical reasons towards minorities. That's understandable. The white Trump supporters are purposely trying to spread Covid-19. They have it and will come to work or go to Walmart with no mask on hoping to give it to someone. Sick animals.
My thing Cee, is I want EVERYONE to know the true facts and be safe. Regardless of what their decisions are. The CDC isn't telling the whole truth and there are bunches of lies flying around from both sides. I want everyone to think for themselves and make the best decisions for them and their families.

My thing Cee, is I want EVERYONE to know the true facts and be safe. Regardless of what their decisions are. The CDC isn't telling the whole truth and there are bunches of lies flying around from both sides. I want everyone to think for themselves and make the best decisions for them and their families.
The CDC hasn't been telling us how bad it is -- and will get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back