Ever notice how Republicans never mention George Bush?

While we at it I love how people overlook the Republican party had us in two wars for over 20 years and we still have war fighters on the ground in both countries. Yet all you here folks complain about is Biden giving Ukraine weapons to fight there own war without Americans to die fighting it for them. The same with Israel. For the first time in 20 years we don't have war fighters coming home in body bags and yet the Republican party and the functional illiterates walking around in society are calling Biden a war monger saying we are in two wars. The ignorance is real.....

Hell, they might not even claim Bush anymore. I think they put him, the Cheney's and Colin Powell (rip) out. MAGAs are so crazy they made the Obama's and Bush's become friends
I think I posted about the one dude I work with told me that the reason we're supporting Ukraine is because Obama oldest daughter is behind it. Apparently she has some type of money laundering business deal in Ukraine making billions of dollars. 😂 I can't believe some of these people can even put there shoes on in the morning 😂

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

While we at it I love how people overlook the Republican party had us in two wars for over 20 years and we still have war fighters on the ground in both countries. Yet all you here folks complain about is Biden giving Ukraine weapons to fight there own war without Americans to die fighting it for them. The same with Israel. For the first time in 20 years we don't have war fighters coming home in body bags and yet the Republican party and the functional illiterates walking around in society are calling Biden a war monger saying we are in two wars. The ignorance is real.....

Because they accuse Biden and Democrats of giving money to everyone else but black folks. Meanwhile they ignore the fact in many cases the money is there but it's the GOP standing in the way like they are with HBCUs proper funding.

I think I posted about the one dude I work with told me that the reason we're supporting Ukraine is because Obama oldest daughter is behind it. Apparently she has some type of money laundering business deal in Ukraine making billions of dollars. 😂 I can't believe some of these people can even put there shoes on in the morning 😂
He really said that dumb shit? Wow

I told my peeps (sisters and such) years ago, that Bush was not as bad as they think. Than Trump got elected and proved my thinking.
You're correct. Bush was really a moderate just like Obama. Both of them signed some bills we really didn't like but overall they weren't bad. Trump, Regan and Bush 1 were the worst presidents in modern history

Last edited:
Back