Eddie Griffin Reveals He's Voting Trump Over Biden, Calls Out Kamala Harris

ANY PERSON THAT SEEKS OR USES ANY OF THESE INDIVIDUALS FOR POLITICAL GUIDANCE IS AN IDIOT. HOW OR WHY THEIR OPINIONS ARE EVEN SOLICITATED REMAINS A MYSTERY TO ME.

That is because you got a segment of the black community that will NOT allow you to say anything in forms of criticism. Instead you are a hater or jealous of them. That has been the constant issue with black folks.

Because these folks are on tv or whatever their viewpoints are held higher than others. So when they badmouth Biden that gets them views and everything.

Yet when you look at the body of work they have done-how has it benefited black folks? At least 50 Cent has something outside of promoting every negative image about black folks on his shows.

Yet they will be the FIRST to leave the country.

This is the problem, Almost all of the RED States Voted against the infrastructure bill, Yet most of the red states are getting top funding for projects. SMH. These are talking points that the Democrats are not talking about.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

This is the problem, Almost all of the RED States Voted against the infrastructure bill, Yet most of the red states are getting top funding for projects. SMH. These are talking points that the Democrats are not talking about.
The democrats need to mention that. It is no excuse for them to fail to say anything about it.

The democrats need to mention that. It is no excuse for them to fail to say anything about it.
I agree. Democrats have a big problem with messaging, but at the same time they do the same thing as republicans when using black athletes and celebrates along with those within the party that will call black people haters and other names if they dare question the democrats on policy.

I will never forget that it was the democrats in North Carolina told the state chapter of the NAACP that the right way to sue the GOP was for political gerrymandering and not racial gerrymandering. Guest what happen, the political gerrymandering case got thrown out and then the NAACP sued again under racial gerrymandering and won a supreme court case.

That is because you got a segment of the black community that will NOT allow you to say anything in forms of criticism. Instead you are a hater or jealous of them. That has been the constant issue with black folks.

Because these folks are on tv or whatever their viewpoints are held higher than others. So when they badmouth Biden that gets them views and everything.

Yet when you look at the body of work they have done-how has it benefited black folks? At least 50 Cent has something outside of promoting every negative image about black folks on his shows.

Yet they will be the FIRST to leave the country.
I READ YOUR RESPONSE WITH GREAT AMUSEMENT. I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I AM NOT AT ALL JEALOUS OF ANYTHING THAT COMEDIAN EDDIE GRIFFIN HAS TO SAY. I CAN ALSO ASSURE YOU THAT HE IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST POLITICALLY IGNORANT PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD AND HE REMAINS ONE OF THE LAST PEOPLE FROM WHOM I WILL EVER ACCEPT OR SERIOUSLY ENTERTAIN ANY POLITICAL OPINION. IF YOU TAKE ANY POLITICAL STOCK FROM HIM THEN YOU YOURSELF ARE SUSPECT. ADDITIONALLY, I HAVE ALREADY SERVED MY NATION FOR OVER 35 YEARS AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT REGARDLESS OF THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION OR EDDIE CONTINUING TO EXPOSE HIS POLITICAL OPINION, I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS COUNTRY.

Last edited:
Actually, members of the far left didn't push for Biden to drop out. They actually supported him staying in the race. It was the older white Dems and their big-money donors who wanted Biden gone.
BIDEN's LEGACY WILL BE THAT OF A SINGULARLY SELFLESS POLITICIAN THAT PUT THE INTERESTS OF OUR NATION AND DEMOCRACY, BEFORE HIS VERY OWN. I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT IN THE END MOST AMERICANS WILL RECOGNIZE THIS FACT AND VOTE TO VANQUISH TRUMP TO THE TRASHBIN OF HISTORY, WHERE HE BELONGS. I AM CONFIDENT IN THE CAPABILITIES AND INTEGRITY OF KAMALA HARRIS AND CAN'T WAIT TO VOTE FOR HER. IF TRUMP WINS THEN THERE IS NO POSITIVE DIRECTION FOR THIS NATION AND I FEAR WHAT IS TO BECOME OF OUR DEMOCRATIC EXPERIMENT. TRUMP's LEGACY WILL BE THAT OF A SINGULAR AND FAILED OUTLIER, WHO WILL BE A REMEMBERED BLEMISHED MISCREANT IN AMERICAN HISTORY. I SO LOOK FORWARD TO THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE PROSECUTOR AND THE CONVICTED FELON. I KNOW THE GOPers ARE SIMPLY SHITTING IN THEIR PANTS AT THE PROSPECT OF RUNNING AGAINST VICE PRESIDENT HARRIS.

Last edited:
This is the lie american media keeps pushing (because it's a business and ratings are needed ) but it hasn't beared fruit in the biggest European democracies so far.

Actually, members of the far left didn't push for Biden to drop out. They actually supported him staying in the race. It was the older white Dems and their big-money donors who wanted Biden gone.
I agree, but my statement about the far left holds.

I think there are multiple factions inside of the Democrat Party that wanted President Biden gone, which some of them being part of the far left. It is going to be interesting to see how the DNC conference goes, as it seems that there are some people that don't want VP Harris to be the person running against Trump.

I got a question for everyone, do you think Biden should resign from office in order to give VP Harris some experience being the President?

I think there are multiple factions inside of the Democrat Party that wanted President Biden gone, which some of them being part of the far left. It is going to be interesting to see how the DNC conference goes, as it seems that there are some people that don't want VP Harris to be the person running against Trump.

I got a question for everyone, do you think Biden should resign from office in order to give VP Harris some experience being the President?
No!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

As you know, there is a difference between running for office and governing. An effective campaign to win the presidency is what's needed now. Stepping into the presidency would be a huge distraction and counterproductive to that effort.

With just a little over a hundred days to go before election day, and even less before early voting begins, all efforts need to be exhausted effectively campaigning. That includes dispersing money and personnel to help with vigorous voter registration drives and get out the vote efforts.

Actually he had that vote. Including most of the suburbs and white women voters according to the polls that got ignored by CNN.
It was everyone else there was a issue with. Now the question is is that reversed now?

Far Left did want him gone but they wanted her gone more. A lot of Democrats did not want her. However almost every single person folks wanted have backed Harris.

What they wanted to do would have set whoever replaced both of them behind the 8 ball with only 10 weeks to campaign and pretty much would not have the black vote. Black women were issuing threats if Harris was pushed aside.

That is why the far left and those white entitled folks like Clooney look a fool. If this was 2023-you probably could have replaced both. However Biden in primaries still defeated everyone.

Unless Biden says he is actually too ill-no.

Otherwise we will go through this same mess if Harris wins in 2028 and 2032. Because she could still run for two more term.

Biden wasn't primaried everywhere. The DNC made sure of that. He was on the ballot as the lone Democratic candidate in several states as a result.
This what gets me, the "other-side" keeps saying, "they (the Dems) took their (the voters) vote and 14 million people voted for Biden in the primaries". That's not even a significant percentage of the voters, not to mention, there was no viable candidate running against him, so he was a lock in the primaries.

This what gets me, the "other-side" keeps saying, "they (the Dems) took their (the voters) vote and 14 million people voted for Biden in the primaries". That's not even a significant percentage of the voters, not to mention, there was no viable candidate running against him, so he was a lock in the primaries.
The DNC -- led by a lot of the old heads in the party -- discouraged any possible challengers to Biden because they said (at the time) he was best equipped to beat Trump. lol

Back