Dwitght McKissic and Mo Hicks

Get Ready

Meet Elgin Andrews

10jsu.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ME ACK FAN Z

Don't forget Mr. and Miss White folx overseeing the parade....

heh heh

Man, I aint wasting no more good smack over there. Every other thread I create nowadays gets deleted. :(

Next week The BDF will pack up and we'll get this smack war started on your home turf.

Please BT,

Dont let the Bleed to Death Family get us....Dont let them smack us all over dis hea place. As the leader of the unmerciful BDF, I beg you not to do this.

I dont know if the Mafia can stand more "parade" smack. We couldnt stand anymore "hairstyle" smack. Oh gosh, here comes the "dugout smack."

WHAT IS WE GONE DO

Dude,

The defense is playing real well. I wish we had makde these changes about 4 weeks ago, but oh well. McKissic and Johnson got smothered, and they are real running backs, big and fast. This lil Hicks boy is abou to get it and get it good.

This is going to be ssoooo sweet.

Uuuh how do I get to Nikkis from the Ga Dome now?

We dont feature Counselor...we feature Kent....you feature McKissic.....

Whats more than all of that, Counselor won

So my question again is.....

Your Point?

Our best guy beat you with one leg tied behind his back.

Bruh please try another line of smack

McKissic had 18 yards rushing,
Johnson had 80 (most of those were right before the half while we were in prevent)

Counselor had 15

So Dayum what

Kent played essentially 2 quaters and got 180 yards passing....so what....we toyed with you guys and won.

Listen carefully...i think the NAIA is calling you back

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL!

Did mcKissic or any other PeNut even sniff the goal line in this game? Just be thankful that Kent was hurt, or you would have had 30 dropped on you easy.

GR,Robber, JST

That's not fair bringing Kent into the game like that! If they were gonna let Bucky Coach the entire game, you should have kept Kent out until at least the beginning of the fourth quarter.

I wonder if it's still feeling good...real good?

Back