Dreadlocks and gold grillz on the mf'n SWAC Football Champion trophy. :-(

Lenard

This is a shame before God. My PV ancestors are doing backflips in their graves on this sad day. :( I ain't spoke to the old man & unc yet but I'm 1000% sure they are pissed to the highest level of pissitivity about PV losing to FAMish last night.

This is a shame before God. My PV ancestors are doing backflips in their graves on this sad day. :( I ain't spoke to the old man & unc yet but I'm 1000% sure they are pissed to the highest level of pissitivity about PV losing to FAMish last night.
The word is pisstivity. I understand your anger. Don’t tell the old man and unc. That could be a heart attack. The Big One.

The word is pisstivity. I understand your anger. Don’t tell the old man and unc. That could be a heart attack. The Big One.
You ungentrified ghetto nig-nogs done invaded our onced classy conference we love and done ghettofied its very existence w/ your presence.

We cannot handle you people.

Y’all ninjas out there in the west really setting the SWAC back a decade. We couldn’t hold them rattlers for long. SU and ASU was suppose to beat them country azzz ghetto peas and carrots colored folks.

We had em down mane then the white man took our team. Thankfully, it look like massa about to take their team too.

Back