Do the men in here agree?

They are right. I have few close female friends, not a lot but a few and I do value their input on stuff. There were a couple of times when I was pissed at my wife and one of them were a voice of reason on the issue. Had I went to my boys, they probably would have said f her and lets go to the strip club lol.

They are right. I have few close female friends, not a lot but a few and I do value their input on stuff. There were a couple of times when I was pissed at my wife and one of them were a voice of reason on the issue. Had I went to my boys, they probably would have said f her and lets go to the strip club lol.
I totally agree. lol

My problem is I end screwing my female friends. It's starts as me trying to holla then we get cool...then shit starts to happen. Then after we are no longer fuggin they give me advice on women....SMH

Now it's one now...she so fine and beautiful...I hate for her to be around me because no matter what she is talking about all I hear is her moaning. I don't want to post her pic here because folks know her. She told me one day I was not supposed to be looking at her a$$.

My problem is I end screwing my female friends. It's starts as me trying to holla then we get cool...then shit starts to happen. Then after we are no longer fuggin they give me advice on women....SMH

Now it's one now...she so fine and beautiful...I hate for her to be around me because no matter what she is talking about all I hear is her moaning. I don't want to post her pic here because folks know her. She told me one day I was not supposed to be looking at her a$$.
Mrs. Founder, your husband is just joking. LOL don't take what he says as serious. I say Mrs. Founder just in case if she's on here.

Mrs. Founder, your husband is just joking. LOL don't take what he says as serious. I say Mrs. Founder just in case if she's on here.

My wife could care less...she said she getting half anyway and I would have to move in with my momma.....she said if the byach can contribute the mortgage then hey take one for the team. My wife asked me once if a man offered us $1 million for one night would I do it...I asked what were the stipulations? LMAO!!!!

Back