Diamante, The Artist, Chi-Tone, XHALE9802, s phi s, Sonic98, DMJ*2000, Goten, BigOdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRAMBLING

Diamante, The Artist, Chi-Tone, XHALE9802, s phi s, Sonic98, DMJ*2000, Goten, BigOdis, CSU*NJ, DAHILL, DaYoungDon, O'Bladerunner, Black_Reign, crazylegs, SUtrp96, evilken21, Bandfreak, NASTY_QUE_DAWG, "WOOSH" '97-'99, 1995mobb, RedDawg97, THE ENFORCER, PsiSnake, Jagtone97, T-LADY 96-99, yvette23, ms.sonic96, Shake_em_Off, dominion1906, Devil's Gun Trigger Man, Da_Sperm, royboy, sop83, S.U. T-BONE 99, SleepyCrat, OhatheKing, mrnutthova, MissAttitude21, crat4life, BIFF, LUCKY, SUPAKAT69, Verdict, BLAQUE PRINCE, LadyLuck13, Jazz, shy psi, roadblock-2-spr97, Satchmo97, philharmonic, "NOISE TALKA", smallone, SWAC31, the MAD DRUMMAJOR, Kay Bee, Bass1, freak-nastee, INSTAUGATER, BachMegatone, Quietstorm, Bird123, JR & TXBOY@VALLEY. It's time for you'll to return to the Band Board. :lecture:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
THEY COME BACK ALL THE TIME. THEY DON'T THINK WE KNOW.

They visit all the time, they have that right...it's only the internet.

ButI'm gonna say this and leave it alone.......

To Grambling.......I appreciate you feelings and all.......but it's not us really being mad at KR, it's the fact that we feel that this site doesn't really support what we love: Black marching bands. We have established something over on SF.....a site that two of our own.....bandheads...put together. And in it's near 3 month history, we have nearly 30,000 posts..and it's only gonna get better.

To MACH and unknown........you can say what you want about people taking stuff from the net seriously all you want, but I'll put it like this.....come on over to our spot....you're more than welcome to. You don't need to be a tight-arse to come on and post over where we are. You don't have to come, however. MACH, you seem to post stuff about "Drumline" and all of that on The Blacktop and other spots.....so come and post the same stuff over on SF. We left because we didn't feel welcomed here. Not really dissin KR...but more like what SuTrpt96 called "our aunt's and uncles" on the Smackboard and Small Talk. It's cool.....but I wanna refresh your memory....remeber July 2002? That was when this site was down...and other competition was dissing. And we stood together: all of us. But after KR made the server upgrade......what happened? Some of you guys called us kids. I'm sure a lot of you didn't feel you had to pay to post on here, right? We were all trippin about that....right?

But all nonsense aside......let's leave this alone.......you guys have your site...we have ours...and makin big moves, mind you. But I got one more question........where are you gonna go when this site goes down again? What's gonna happen when the Small talk or Smack board forums have an error like this one had? What are you gonna do?

Think about that........

Oh....and have a nice day!

To grambling...thank you taking time out to let everybody know how much you were thinking about us:rolleyes: .....Ness

Yeah somebody e-mailed me the same thing from thier marching sport account. I told them I was ok over on ***********. I put too much work into and am about to put too much into it to come running back.

Re: Diamante, The Artist, Chi-Tone, XHALE9802, s phi s, Sonic98, DMJ*2000, Goten, Bi

Originally posted by GRAMBLING
Diamante, The Artist, Chi-Tone, XHALE9802, s phi s, Sonic98, DMJ*2000, Goten, BigOdis, CSU*NJ, DAHILL, DaYoungDon, O'Bladerunner, Black_Reign, crazylegs, SUtrp96, evilken21, Bandfreak, NASTY_QUE_DAWG, "WOOSH" '97-'99, 1995mobb, RedDawg97, THE ENFORCER, PsiSnake, Jagtone97, T-LADY 96-99, yvette23, ms.sonic96, Shake_em_Off, dominion1906, Devil's Gun Trigger Man, Da_Sperm, royboy, sop83, S.U. T-BONE 99, SleepyCrat, OhatheKing, mrnutthova, MissAttitude21, crat4life, BIFF, LUCKY, SUPAKAT69, Verdict, BLAQUE PRINCE, LadyLuck13, Jazz, shy psi, roadblock-2-spr97, Satchmo97, philharmonic, "NOISE TALKA", smallone, SWAC31, the MAD DRUMMAJOR, Kay Bee, Bass1, freak-nastee, INSTAUGATER, BachMegatone, Quietstorm, Bird123, JR & TXBOY@VALLEY. It's time for you'll to return to the Band Board. :lecture:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Hey I have never left the board. I am just over in other forums. LOL. The Smack board is where I started out on this page first started.

Originally posted by evilken21
To Grambling.......I appreciate you feelings and all.......but it's not us really being mad at KR, it's the fact that we feel that this site doesn't really support what we love: Black marching bands. We have established something over on SF.....a site that two of our own.....bandheads...put together. And in it's near 3 month history, we have nearly 30,000 posts..and it's only gonna get better.

We left because we didn't feel welcomed here. Not really dissin KR...but more like what SuTrpt96 called "our aunt's and uncles" on the Smackboard and Small Talk. It's cool.....but I wanna refresh your memory....remeber July 2002? That was when this site was down...and other competition was dissing. And we stood together: all of us. But after KR made the server upgrade......what happened? Some of you guys called us kids. I'm sure a lot of you didn't feel you had to pay to post on here, right? We were all trippin about that....right?

But I got one more question........where are you gonna go when this site goes down again? What's gonna happen when the Small talk or Smack board forums have an error like this one had? What are you gonna do?

ALL SITES HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS. EVERYONE ON THE SITE WILL NOT AGREE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO POST ON TSPN. KIDS TODAY!!! :smh:

Re: Diamante, The Artist, Chi-Tone, XHALE9802, s phi s, Sonic98, DMJ*2000, Goten, Bi

It's time for you'll to return to the Band Board. :lecture:

How about NO!

Originally posted by unknown1
I've already been over there, numerous times. Ain't nuthin different ova there.

yes there is... when you scroll to the bottom of the page you dont see the date JANUARY 11th on the screen... ******** actually has POST on it.

Come back for what? We do our thing over there------>
Whoever is here does their thing over here. If I see an interesting topic I post. I see no need to remigrate. We never expected anything but to just keep doing what we were doing and that is just what we are doing. So if you wanna holler at anyone on that list we are over there------->

Originally posted by DAHILL

yes there is... when you scroll to the bottom of the page you dont see the date JANUARY 11th on the screen... ******** actually has POST on it.

LOL this is the only forum that doesn't have posts on it, and I don't think anyone is losing any sleep over that.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: ButI'm gonna say this and leave it alone.......

Originally posted by evilken21

To MACH and unknown........you can say what you want about people taking stuff from the net seriously all you want, but I'll put it like this.....come on over to our spot....you're more than welcome to. You don't need to be a tight-arse to come on and post over where we are. You don't have to come, however. MACH, you seem to post stuff about "Drumline" and all of that on The Blacktop and other spots.....so come and post the same stuff over on SF. We left because we didn't feel welcomed here. Not really dissin KR...but more like what SuTrpt96 called "our aunt's and uncles" on the Smackboard and Small Talk. It's cool.....but I wanna refresh your memory....remeber July 2002? That was when this site was down...and other competition was dissing. And we stood together: all of us. But after KR made the server upgrade......what happened? Some of you guys called us kids. I'm sure a lot of you didn't feel you had to pay to post on here, right? We were all trippin about that....right?

But all nonsense aside......let's leave this alone.......you guys have your site...we have ours...and makin big moves, mind you. But I got one more question........where are you gonna go when this site goes down again? What's gonna happen when the Small talk or Smack board forums have an error like this one had? What are you gonna do?

Think about that........

Oh....and have a nice day!

And you can say what you have to say about me HERE, there's no need for you to run to the other page and make a sidebar about me over there. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Diamante, The Artist, Chi-Tone, XHALE9802, s phi s, Sonic98, DMJ*2000, Goten

Originally posted by JR

Hey I have never left the board. I am just over in other forums. LOL.

CO-Sign!:wavey:

I'm usually incognito.....I have'ta check on my AAMU family and make sure the house is straight in the Dawgpound.

.....other than that, you can holla at me over there------>

Peace not piece,
"Snake"

I browsed through there the other day and I see the same mess over there. Some guy was talking about leaving there because folks are nosy. It's only the internet.

Say bruh, I never left this site, however if you haven't noticed we are about to go to war and I have been training for that. I just haven't had the time to post. I got love for the swacpage family, but right now I have more important ish to do.

I see we got some posting hating already. Trust me we got no problems over at the other site. It's not the same old ness. I got a better idea than us coming back. If yall miss us so much, come to where we are. Trust me some of you will be over especially if we do all the things we have planned for the site. Plus if you go to the TSPN memberlist and go to the top 25 posters, you'll see that the majority of the people on the first 4 pages post heavily on the other site. I know there are some who will hate just for the sake of, but we trying to do the dayum thing. Most of the band, small talk, prayer, and round table people have made the move. Most of the Smack and GSU people are still here. Isn't that what you wanted.

Re: Re: Diamante, The Artist, Chi-Tone, XHALE9802, s phi s, Sonic98, DMJ*2000, Goten

Hey I have never left the board. I am just over in other forums bragging about that real PV Men's bball team !

I haven't left the swacpage for good now. I still come and see what's goin on here. I also be goin to MS and SF to see what's goin there too. Plus usually during spring semester it's not much goin on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back