Devon Gales update??

To see this child still have a smile on his face while going through all this is just so wonderful! I believe in my heart that Devon will be restored back to walking; I know God is able, so I just stay in prayer for strength, patience, and endurance for him & his family during the process!

".....if thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all of His statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee which I have brought upon the Egyptians......

...FOR I AM THE LORD THAT HEALETH THEE"
Exodus 15: 26-27 (KJV)

Keep it up Devon, and don't get weary; you're well on your way to your due season!:)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They are selling Devon Gales shirts and hoodies — utilizing the Georgia “power G” as the first letter — and soliciting donations on the Triumph over Tragedy website in order to raise funds to build a handicap-accessible home. Reggie Jones, the co-founder of the foundation, said the website crashed Thursday due to the tremendous volume of traffic.

“We had so many hits it crashed the server,” Reggie Jones said Thursday afternoon. “GoDaddy is working as we speak to move it to a larger hosting server.”

It was quite an eventful day indeed for Gales. After Thursday’s media session, Brad Akins of Akins Ford of Winder presented him with a new, specially-equipped Dodge Challenger automobile. In Southern University blue, of course

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...-forever-as-well-others#.Vs-13wx_F4c.facebook

Brad Akins of Akins Ford of Winder presented him with a new, specially-equipped Dodge Challenger automobile. In Southern University blue, of course.

I don't use the vernacular, "that's what's up" but I did when I read this!

I don't use the vernacular, "that's what's up" but I did when I read this!

THAT'S GOOD STUFF!!!

I know a psychologist who broke his neck in high school playing football and has a Denali Pick up...that sucka is tough!!! He's a real good guy. He earned his PhD in Psychology. I think this would be an inspiration to Gales.

13-2014damiancumminsjerseyretire.jpg

BATON ROUGE - As Devon Gales, his family and Southern fans prepare for Gales' homecoming Saturday, plans are already underway for moving his family to a home designed to meet his rehabilitation needs.

In the last two weeks, about $35,000 has been raised by a non-profit in Georgia for the Gales' new home in Pointe Coupee Parish. The Triumph Over Tragedy foundation announced details of the fundraiser at a news conference when Gales was released from the rehabilitation facility in February. The Gales family was shocked when the announcement was made.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/donated-home-for-the-gales-family-could-be-under-construction-soon

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back