Derrick Rose out again, will undergo surgery for torn meniscus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the last three times they've faced LeBron they've took game 1. 2011, 2013 and last night. I don't see this year's Bulls team losing 4 of the next 6, especially without J.R. Smith and Kevin Love for the Cavs.
Add on the facts the Bulls have never had this many scoring options since the Jordan Era. LeBron can't just focus on stopping D.Rose like in the past because we have other players that can provide scoring.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Game 2 tonight. I expect Lebron to be very aggressive tonight.
That's expected throughout the series but he can't do it by himself. Irving will put up numbers but will give up numbers to Rose so that's a wash. Shumpert won't shoot like he did in Game 1. We going for that sweep.

Exactly. Butler was making him work on offense and defense. Nobody in the league can guard Lebron better than Butler.

I think Butler and Kawhi Leonard are probably the only two. Both are similar is height, build, and athleticism.

I think Butler and Kawhi Leonard are probably the only two. Both are similar is height, build, and athleticism.
True. Forgot about Leonard. The media is trying to build LeBron up like he's suppose to average 35 pts a game this series. Even if he did, chances are Irving's numbers would go down and the rest of the team would not be involved. Hopefully tonight we can start the game off strong like the last two games.

That's expected throughout the series but he can't do it by himself. Irving will put up numbers but will give up numbers to Rose so that's a wash. Shumpert won't shoot like he did in Game 1. We going for that sweep.

The sweep. whew!!!!! I hope the bulls win the series but you are very confident.

The sweep. whew!!!!! I hope the bulls win the series but you are very confident.
I just feel that we have more players that will contribute. We'll probably win in 6 games but I want a sweep. I'm tired of LeBron eliminating us in the playoffs.

Cavs got the expected split without JR Smith. Tristan Thompson could be like Rodman if he stays with the Cavs. Beast on the the boards.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We got punched in the mouth in the 1st quarter and didn't respond. End of story. 38-18. We outscored them in quarters 2, 3, and 4.

We got punched in the mouth in the 1st quarter and didn't respond. End of story. 38-18. We outscored them in quarters 2, 3, and 4.
Thibs needs to make better adjustments. Snell and Nikola need more minutes. That first quarter killed us. Noah sucks on offense and Gasol sucks on defense. Taj needs more minutes.

Thibs needs to make better adjustments. Snell and Nikola need more minutes. That first quarter killed us. Noah sucks on offense and Gasol sucks on defense. Taj needs more minutes.

Sadly, I'm certain that he doesn't know how. He's too stubborn and that has cost him his job with the Bulls. I agree with Snell, Niko and Taj. Noah just needs to quit. I have no idea what happened to him. On one possession last night he had a wide open lane to the rim and didn't even bother looking that way.

Sadly, I'm certain that he doesn't know how. He's too stubborn and that has cost him his job with the Bulls. I agree with Snell, Niko and Taj. Noah just needs to quit. I have no idea what happened to him. On one possession last night he had a wide open lane to the rim and didn't even bother looking that way.

Thibs has made adjustments this season and previous one.s How the hell do you think the Bulls have been one of the better teams in the NBA over the last five years with Rose only playing in 40 percent of the games, roster shuffling and injuries. Last season, he had Noah playing point center and team darn near won 50 games. He won a playoff series with Nate Robinson starting at PG. Thibs makes adjustments in terms of schemes. He might rely too much on certain guys, to the detriment of the team.

And Noah is ailing. He's been playing all year on a bum knee. That's why his performances have suffered this season. He can't move like he did just last year.

Thibs has made adjustments this season and previous one.s How the hell do you think the Bulls have been one of the better teams in the NBA over the last five years with Rose only playing in 40 percent of the games, roster shuffling and injuries. Last season, he had Noah playing point center and team darn near won 50 games. He won a playoff series with Nate Robinson starting at PG. Thibs makes adjustments in terms of schemes. He might rely too much on certain guys, to the detriment of the team.

And Noah is ailing. He's been playing all year on a bum knee. That's why his performances have suffered this season. He can't move like he did just last year.
We've had one of the best rosters in the East based on talent. It's not hard to win and make the playoffs in the East. As far as Noah goes, he's been injured but that's no excuse for him to be missing as many layups as he has this postseason.

We've had one of the best rosters in the East based on talent. It's not hard to win and make the playoffs in the East. As far as Noah goes, he's been injured but that's no excuse for him to be missing as many layups as he has this postseason.

The first 7 guys are good, not great as far as roster composition goes. After that...

Let me rephrase. "In-game" adjustments... "real-time" adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back