a. bourgie

b. ghetto

c. regulah

d. uppity

e. real

f. kuntry :p

h. other

Please give all explanations and such! :D

I'm just plain ole real....now I can be kountry at times cuz ya know you can take the girl outta the country, but you can't take the kountry outta the girl.

LOL

I am "e" and "h":

I am real & witty & friendly. I never knew how friendly I was until I was voted "most friendly" in high school

LOL

Kuntry as all "L" out fer-sure fer-sure! LOL I hung around "valley" types early on, so, it's still a part of me (unfortunately). I would say a complex Kuntry-urban-regulah individual. :D

I'm one of those strong christian peopel that you can kick it with. I would never force GOD or the bible on you. I will just sit there and trip out. Love to have good clean fun.

"e" and "f"...I guess that makes me real kuntry. I keep it real with ya and don't fake my friendship or affection. I'm kuntry cuz that's my roots. Still like going to North La. and hanging with the same friends I grew up with. But always take time to visit the "old folk" in the community (noticed I didn't say hood).

The dirt road has been "blacktopped" for the past 10 years, but we still got our mailboxes out on the road!

MikeBigg... Ha ha ha! Now that is country. I thought no place can be any more country than Bogalusa, LA....but you've proven me wrong! At least we had mailboxes on the house in Bog...

In Houma, same thing...

I am:
nice
kinda
friendly
loving
kuntri :D and I don't mind being that way.
real
regulah
peaceable

Back