Dear Vinita and DTOwn,

Re: Now we've got adult films

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
This is str8 comic relief. :lol:

Phatusbackus Send Help NOW!!!!!!

I haven't asked nobody to film what we do. This is between you, Vinita, and myself. I'm just trying to help satisfy each of your sexual dreams. I think the three of us can do a lot together.

The kid over there <<<------------ takes care of me just nicely!

SHUT UP PANTHRO!!

:lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey Sweets........

Since they've already turned you down, why don't cha just pull-out your checkbook, and start spitting prices?

Might not help, but it sho cain't hurt none..........

:idea:

Originally posted by Vinita
The kid over there <<<------------ takes care of me just nicely!

SHUT UP PANTHRO!!

:lmao:

Look Vinita I'm just trying to make sure that when he ask for another woman......you know who to call. DTown seems to be down with it.

Re: Hey Sweets........

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Since they've already turned you down, why don't cha just pull-out your checkbook, and start spitting prices?

Might not help, but it sho cain't hurt none..........

:idea:

Every woman turns down something they have never experienced. I just need to do a bit more persuasion.

Re: Re: Hey Sweets........

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE

Every woman turns down something they have never experienced. I just need to do a bit more persuasion.

Go for it, FELLA!!!!!!!

Taylor, you are setting this man up for rejection, and that ain't right on your part.

You should be ASHAMED of yourself!

:blush:

Niter, your son looks JUST like you in that avatar! :eek2:

Sweets, offer the <b>42 seconds</b> to DTown and Niter. I don't think Niter's down w/ it, but, DTown is. That's why she's mine now. :rolleyes: :p

Yo Sweets...throw in some of those cherry filled pastries to sweeten the deal!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Come on Beautiful

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

You're right, women are beautiful and I do think we are but I ain't down with sleepin wif em....sorry. :(

I'll have to be gratified in some other manner.

:cool:

coo koo for cocoa puffs, coo koo for cocoa puffs :cool:

Re: Re: Re: Come on Beautiful

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MikeBigg

coo koo for cocoa puffs, coo koo for cocoa puffs
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MikeBigg she's ready for some action.......

GOT MILK?

Back