Dear Panthro,

Dr. Sweet NUPE

I am sincerely concerned about your mental state. Today as I went through the Smack Page I noticed numerous threads in which you smacked against Grambling. I understand your love for Prarie View but this is getting a little out of hand. The only teams that's taking you serious this year is Acorn......I mean Alcorn.

I remember reading a Sprots Illustrated article about Prairie View having the worst record in football history. It is sad that a school could be labeled as the "Bad News Bears" of collegiate football. Last year I was so happy to find out that you beat Alcorn. Did I mention that Alcorn was the only team that's taking you serious this year.

Now with that in mind I would like to ask one question. What is Prairie Views record over the last 7 years? I am not asking for this information to Smack your school, I am asking this information because the Sprots Illustrated article was written around 1993 or 1994. I did mention Alcorn taking you serious this year right?

It seems to me that it's time for Sports Illustrated to do an update on Prairie View. Since your win last year you have gained some momentum. I hope that I mentioned that Alcorn is the only team in the SWAC that's taking you serious?

Sincerely,
DSN

Dear Mr DSN,

Thank you in advance for your concern. I can assure you that I "Panthro" ( :D ) am in my right state of mind. Being a fan of Prairie View A&M Univ's athletic programmes, I've come to know what "living life on the edge truly means." Did I mention that GSU football sux? I remember just like it was yesterday my FIRST year @ PV when we won only 1 game (I think it was against a Div II school out in West Tx or something like that...). I remember seeing Valley put up 72+ pts on PV. Mind you, no more than one year prior, I was a part of a 5A state runner up in football and even our basketball team was a runner up that year. Winning was bred in our veins and losing was never an option. Did I also mention that GSU football sux? :D

I've learned to look past the game of football and come to know true humility. For you see, as the ONLY surviving member of the original six, we could have easily hit the skids as the others who are no longer participants. In fact, our programme was taken away for a few years and then revived. But, upon it's resucci, resuc, ..... errrrrrr, it's MIRACULOUS recovery ( :emlaugh: ), it was injured, hampered if you will. It was resurfaced w/ no financial support (scholarship) or backing. Since that time, I've learned to applaud the efforts of the <b>students</b> who voluntarily go out and play for the name <font color=purple>Prairie View A&M University @ Prairie View, Texas</font> of their own free will w/out enticement for tuition, $$$$$$, or fame. They do it for pride and loyalty. Did I forget to tell you that GSU football sux? :D

Concluding, we <font size=1>may</font> *yuck* not win the game. But, one things for sure. We ain't laying down for no-bot-teee!! We're like that frog choking the "L" outta' that stork that's trying to swallow it. <b>Never giving in!</b>

Signed,

Pis, errrrrr, Panthro!!!!
ps
Tell those GSU fans travelling along I-20 to leave their mules, donkeys, horses, goats, cows, and chuckwagons outside of the city limits :emlaugh:. And upon entering the "big place" that actually has lights @ night, red lights mean "stop" or "halt," yellow lights mean "a stop ensues" or "warning for stoppage," and green lights mean "go" or "proceed" located @ corners in the city. :p

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Pison,

You go boooooooooy!!!!!!!!

Oh, and did he mention that GSU football sux? bwahhhhhhhh
:D

Panthro 67
DSN 0

Barry Bonds send help

First The Ocean of Soul steals from Japan now this.............Alcorn send help......

Originally posted by Panthro
Dear Mr DSN,

Thank you in advance for your concern. I can assure you that I "Panthro" ( :D ) am in my right state of mind. Being a fan of Prairie View A&M Univ's athletic programmes, I've come to know what "living life on the edge truly means." Did I mention that GSU football sux? I remember just like it was yesterday my FIRST year @ PV when we won only 1 game (I think it was against a Div II school out in West Tx or something like that...). I remember seeing Valley put up 72+ pts on PV. Mind you, no more than one year prior, I was a part of a 5A state runner up in football and even our basketball team was a runner up that year. Winning was bred in our veins and losing was never an option. Did I also mention that GSU football sux? :D

I've learned to look past the game of football and come to know true humility. For you see, as the ONLY surviving member of the original six, we could have easily hit the skids as the others who are no longer participants. In fact, our programme was taken away for a few years and then revived. But, upon it's resucci, resuc, ..... errrrrrr, it's MIRACULOUS recovery ( :emlaugh: ), it was injured, hampered if you will. It was resurfaced w/ no financial support (scholarship) or backing. Since that time, I've learned to applaud the efforts of the <b>students</b> who voluntarily go out and play for the name <font color=purple>Prairie View A&M University @ Prairie View, Texas</font> of their own free will w/out enticement for tuition, $$$$$$, or fame. They do it for pride and loyalty. Did I forget to tell you that GSU football sux? :D

Concluding, we <font size=1>may</font> *yuck* not win the game. But, one things for sure. We ain't laying down for no-bot-teee!! We're like that frog choking the "L" outta' that stork that's trying to swallow it. <b>Never giving in!</b>

Signed,

Pis, errrrrr, Panthro!!!!
ps
Tell those GSU fans travelling along I-20 to leave their mules, donkeys, horses, goats, cows, and chuckwagons outside of the city limits :emlaugh:. And upon entering the "big place" that actually has lights @ night, red lights mean "stop" or "halt," yellow lights mean "a stop ensues" or "warning for stoppage," and green lights mean "go" or "proceed" located @ corners in the city. :p

Who am IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?????? *falling backwards*

<i>
Sweeeeeeeeet Nupe.... Go head and raise up! Take your shirt off.... And twirl it ova yo' head.... Jus' like a HELLLLLLLLLAAAAAA-COPTER!!!!!
</i>

Who am I?????????? *falling backwards one mo' gin!*

:flamethro GSU

Re: Who am IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII?????? *falling backwards*

First Bobby Brown leaves New Edition now this.............Alcorn send help dis evening!!!

Originally posted by Panthro
<i>
Sweeeeeeeeet Nupe.... Go head and raise up! Take your shirt off.... And twirl it ova yo' head.... Jus' like a HELLLLLLLLLAAAAAA-COPTER!!!!!
</i>

Who am I?????????? *falling backwards one mo' gin!*

:flamethro GSU

Stop calling for help ya' heffa!!!!!! LOL

Our purple and gold cousins from the east aren't in this. This is between y'all and -----------------------------------------> US!

Now, bring it! *falling backwards jus' one mo' gin* WHO AM IIIIIIIIIII??????!!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT BAMA STATE GOT THE WORST END OF THE STICK ON THE SMACK BOARD. (MAYBE IJUST TAKE THOSE COMMETS A LITTLE MORE PERSONAL). PVU REALLY SHOULD CONSIDER ANOTHER CONFERENCE. THAT WAY WE ONLY HAVE TO READ ABOUT THEM.

Awwwwwww, ain't that sweeeeeeet...

madhornet coming to the rescue of the GSU cartoon. :D

Post # of SWAC championships here------------------------>. Son, we were winning SWAC championships before your school was even half-way thought about. We yo' pappy.

Panthro,

You said: never giving in...

You Should have said: never giving in, but always giving it up

Dear Panthro,

1990-----92-0; WORST BEATDOWN IN SWAC HISTORY.
SIT DOWN SON AND COME TO REALIZE THAT YOU ARE AHAS BEEN AN NEVER WILL BE AGAIN.:redhot:

You started this...

When y'all get more than 3 SWAC championships in ANYTHING, let a brother know, mmmmkay? And, if you GAIN MUCHO pride in beating up on a team that had ZERO, NADA, NIL, NONE, NO scholarship athletes on it's team, please sir, take much pride in it. 92-0? That's all? LOL :D Y'all shoulda' scored @ least 100 points on a BUNCH of students who were JUST rounded up some 2 weeks prior where some had ZERO football experience. Now, that's trife.... :(

Sheesh :confused:, y'all JUST won your turd SWAC championship in any sport since being in the SWAC w/ the men's bball team. Two years prior, y'all embarr<b>ASS</b>ed the WHOLE SWAC and HBCUs everywhere by not sending the tennis team to the NCAA tourney after winning the SWAC champ in tennis (your 2nd overall SWAC championship).
<i>
<b>
"Suh?! :confused: We'z think dat we'z s'posed to sen' 'nem kids back home in May! :confused: We'z shole didn't no dat dey was s'posed to play da' white folx...:confused:"</b></i>

Go sit down mad. YouaintonPV'slevel. Well, yes you are. You too are 0-3. :emlaugh:

Back