Dear Crack Head Grambling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pimpin Petes SUV!

r-90.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No one is worried about SU, SU barely beat UAPB and had a time with Bama State, it would be a crime to smack yall lol!:D

Damn SU you all let anyone be a Dancin Doll!

GhettoToothFairy.png

Now you know Southern never had flaming male baton twirlers. But on the other hand, Grambling have had several flaming baton twirlers. Plus the tooth fairy you posted looks very familiar to a person who walks around Grambling campus half naked. Maybe this could be another son of his.

Now you know Southern never had flaming male baton twirlers. But on the other hand, Grambling have had several flaming baton twirlers. Plus the tooth fairy you posted looks very familiar to a person who walks around Grambling campus half naked. Maybe this could be another son of his.

awww JAG89 don't be so bitter the twirler must be a family member, lol this ninja has to go all the way back to the 80's! Damn you Jags are sad! Them damn port-o-potties have drowned yall brain cells!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

awww JAG89 don't be so bitter the twirler must be a family member, lol this ninja has to go all the way back to the 80's! Damn you Jags are sad! Them damn port-o-potties have drowned yall brain cells!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, it seems mighty strange that this dude wears the colors of a certain school in the backwoods of North Louisiana.:lol:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkmX0bD3db4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mkmX0bD3db4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bruh you are LAME, stop while your'e ahead: your'e making yourself look stupid!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I see someone can't cut and paste. Now stop putting pictures of your mama on here and saying she from Southern.

ghetto-fabulous3.jpg

I see someone can't cut and paste. Now stop putting pictures of your mama on here and saying she from Southern.

ghetto-fabulous3.jpg

Now stop unveiling the fat girl skit that the Human Jukebox will do halftime saturday! Hell i guess the song for the tons of fun will be Beyonces' Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn your'e to easy bruh!

Go to sleep!:lol:

Last edited:
Now stop unveiling the fat girl skit that the Human Jukebox will do halftime saturday! Hell i guess the song for the tons of fun will be Beyonces' Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Damn your'e to easy bruh!

Go to sleep!:lol:

I see you had to piggyback off my post to get your mama on the internet. It would've been nice if you said thanks.

091005_crying.jpg

Damn!

Grambling is about to whoop our sorry azzez Saturday: We had a tough time against two of the sorriest teams in the SWAC: Bama State and UAPB! We haven't played for or won a SWAC Football Championship since focking 2003! Damn you Pete! WE SUCK!

Last edited:

ghetto-fabulous3.jpg

See, I'm going to be classy and not talk about your momma. Something I see you southern fvcks don't have. I'm not going to pull a sarge.

But I will say this is a big is a picture of your fat azz sister!

funny-pictures-super-fat-woman-0kK.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a job that a degree from Southern provides.

funny_new_14.gif

and you wonder why McDonalds quality of food has gone down???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back