Dear Band Board.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
So would you please tell whatever dude braids your hair not to do it so tight next time, because you have obviously lost your dayumm mind. And if you are not concerned about isht over here quit posting bruh.

:smh:

:tup:

Again..........if that's the best you come with then so be it. If it took you all that time to make that pic, then I think you must have to much have to time on your hands. Let's see what post you make when we meet in person. No internet thuggin' ish going on here......Just keepin' it real. Holla at ya' at the Reunion.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Uhh, when did they move the Smackboard over heah ???

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

Oh you mean that vintage smack that you used to post all those lil rolling "LOL's" in response too. You mean stuff like this.....

1038290285.jpg

Did I use enough Crayon???

Ummm, now we know why your have a 69 in your screen name.

:rolleyes:

Bruh, believe me, you don't want none, you betta run ova to your new "home" and discuss treble clefs and scales, or some isht you know about.

Judging by the lameness of your recent posts you should change the slogan under your name from SWAC page Gynacolegist to SWAC page Proctologist.

At the rate you are going you are gonna need a SWAC page Pediatrist to remove the foot from your arse.

And as far as you calling somebody old and talking about you are now getting with chicks I was hollering at 30 years ago....WTF??

Im 34 so if you want to holla at 4 year old girls then you go ahead, last I heard it was illegal though.

So would you please tell whatever dude braids your hair not to do it so tight next time, because you have obviously lost your dayumm mind. And if you are not concerned about isht over here quit posting bruh.

:smh:

BWHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA !!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TUCKER1.GIF

You got knocked the F*** OUTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

:tup:

Let's see what post you make when we meet in person. No internet thuggin' ish going on here......Just keepin' it real. Holla at ya' at the Reunion.

OMG, now this loser is talking bout steppin up to me and keepin it real !!!

Aw, "L" naw, I'm being threatned by Tevin Campbell...

tevin.jpg

Oh my bad, you from the new skool, so let me rephrase that...

Aw, "L" naw, I'm being threatned by MARIO....

1038320656.jpg

<marquee>BRAID MY HAIR !!!!! PLEASE BRAID MY HAIR !!!!!!!! BRAID MY HAAAAIIIRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! BRAID MY HAIR !!!!!!!!</marquee>

OMG, I aint no mo good !!!!!

yall are really foolstyle!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought this was small talk and not the smack board! :D

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
yall are really foolstyle!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought this was small talk and not the smack board! :D
:teleport:
Somehow smack seems to spillover into the other boards too. Its contagious. Uh Oh! Where's MikeB? :uhoh:

Brother Makaho

I think that graphic borders on a personal attack. Attacking that man's heterosexual identity on the board. We all know he is a ladies man.

*steps out of ring*

OK, where is a moderator when you need one. Please, push the button and close this and all topics related to this.

Fun has turned to threats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back