Deadwood

Olde Hornet

I enjoy Deadwood on HBO - they brought in a black character this week - I don?t use the N word, but the exchange between Calamity Jane and the black guy was soooo funny and good. I have been waiting for the PC police to jump into action, but it?s been quiet on the western front. Maybe HBO does draw a different level of viewer.

It will be interesting to see if they renew Carnival ? I loved the show, but I think it was too weird for most people, good writing and acting.

Olde Hornet said:
I enjoy Deadwood on HBO - they brought in a black character this week - I don?t use the N word, but the exchange between Calamity Jane and the black guy was soooo funny and good. I have been waiting for the PC police to jump into action, but it?s been quiet on the western front. Maybe HBO does draw a different level of viewer.

It will be interesting to see if they renew Carnival ? I loved the show, but I think it was too weird for most people, good writing and acting.

I love Carnival, what they did with sophee(sp) it got me by surprise.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The have not decided if they are going to renew it for next season, so that might have been the final episode. I was hoping that she would turn on her father.

Deadwood is my joint. I missed a couple of the early episodes this year. My plan was to cath all the repeats to refresh myself before the new season, and I didn't do that either.

I don't know what the deal is with the "*****" General. But he is up to no good. Plus my man back from the brink of death! Somebody's gonna die!

One thing is funny, how they remade a character from last season. Mr. W is teh same droopy eyed guy that killed Wild Bill.

Suge said:
One thing is funny, how they remade a character from last season. Mr. W is teh same droopy eyed guy that killed Wild Bill.
Yeah...That is him isn't it!?!? I knew that guy looked familiar but I couldn't a finger on him.

Deadwood is on!

Just wanted to say, to those of you who have not seen this show yet...you have to check it out! The isht is tight! :tup:

Back